Reviews for Under Love's Enchantment
LOL
Random-Hoe chapter 6 . 6/3
Sooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuutttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 7 . 5/22
LOL the very ending just killed me! X'D
The story was utterly hilarious and adorable though so I'm glad you created and shared it .
D.Mentor chapter 7 . 5/18
A great stpry, thank you for writing.
Spinnerofdark chapter 7 . 5/18
: )
engineerwenlock chapter 6 . 5/16
This is so freaking adorable!
cravingforcookies chapter 7 . 5/13
The last part was the best! Thank you Hawk Moth HAHAHA
marauderluverz chapter 7 . 5/6
omg! so I loved all of this. it was so cute and sweet and funny and crazy! but the ending was the best. rofl!
luqman.ilham95 chapter 7 . 5/6
that ending, Priceless
HammyJessa chapter 7 . 5/2
I love this so much! Sorry I'm so late, work has been busy, but I'm kind of glad since it would have been horrible to wait on the chapters to come out!
AerinM chapter 7 . 5/2
Oh my gosh. I was dying of laughter sooooo many different times through this story. I freaking loved it! Bahahaha. Cute, romantic, hilarious! Thank you for sharing - this has been a fantastic read!
Abiga chapter 7 . 4/26
Omg, this was the best! It was hilarious and romantic and overall a beautiful well written story with an amazing plot. I think you should do a one-shot sequel kind of thing from Hawkmoth's/Gabriel's point of view from the last chapter. Keep on writing such great stories, you've got talent!
Basil Allegri chapter 7 . 4/25
That's right, Hawkmoth. It's all your fault, and don't you forget it! haha
RoseMP chapter 7 . 4/25
This fanfic is perfect! I loved every second of it. The stalking, the reveal, the kisses and cuteness overload and that last sentence basically killed me and brought me back. Excellent job! Im gonna read it more than once, that's for sure!
GM NASAI chapter 7 . 4/23
Gabriel Agreste started choking on his fork.
GABRIEL AGRESTE STARTED CHOKING ON HIS FORK!
Oh I am so in live with that sentence. All the implications Gabe realized and not to mention Mari and Adriens suspicions were just too much to contemplate for me. Thank you so very much for this fic. Beautifully written with such a good story flow and realistic reactions. I am so sad, mad and frustrated that it is not canon. Maybe.