Reviews for Change
Terra chapter 8 . 8/16/2003
Ohmygod! You have to continue, and soon! This is so great! And it's so rare to find a story about Andrew (even though he's the cutest XD).

I love it, keep writing!

Ciao ;)
pattypleb chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
While I don't believe I've ever reviewed any of your work before, Blinky, I'm a huge fan of, well, pretty much everything you've written, but Change is definitely at the top of my personal list. You know you're addicted to a fanfic when updates cause you to let out victory-whoops. Really, Change rocks. The further along the story gets, the smoother the writing, plotting and characterization seem to become. And Dust is just plain awesome. Can't wait for part eight!
Sethoz chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
cool chapter! Old Andrew slit his wrist! *wide eyes, huge gasp*

I hope he's going to be okay! Will Old Andrew and Young Andrew meet? Will they die for sure if they meet? Anyhow this is just getting cooler and cooler!

Please, please, please post more of this soon!

Sethoz chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
Sorry it's taken me so long to review, I was alway on hoilday... without a computer...

Anyhow, this is a great chapter, Tucker's found Andy at last! Wait... that's a bad thing isn't it? yes, it is. Forget I sounded so happy at him being found by someone who wants to kill him.

Loved this, up-date, up-dat, up-date!

Helen Clements chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Hi

I love this story and can't wait to read more - please please write more! :)
Sethoz chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
You've up-dated again! *does tha happy insane dance* Thanks so much!

Just a note, I am seriously looking forward to the next chapter, so please keep your ethumisam up. Otherwise I shall have to hunt you down with a large pillow and beat you to death ;) (That's only if you never finish though.) Now that I've done threatning you I just want to add that I still love this story so much!

Sethoz chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
Even if something is wrong, it's just your brother. How much trouble can he be?

hee, hee, if only he knew. I wonder who this Dust is though? humm... please, please write more, this story just keeps getting better and better.

Sethoz chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
You've up-dated! That is so cool! Thank you for writing more, please add a new chapter soon! I love this, esp Tucker's descritption of what he would do to his mother... *Laughs evily* Can't wait for more, I love this story.

Eledhwen chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
In turns funny and exciting - great stuff, and the twists in the plot are very intriguing.
Kate chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Good Andrew-centric story. Please keep writing.
Sethoz chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
oh... grown up Andrew! The plot thinkens! I am really loving the story so far, please don't leave it at part three for too long, I want to know what happens next! (And to see the Andrews meet each other... ;) )

Eledhwen chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Still promising, and still intriguing.
tgeyer chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Quite a good start. With all the references to hell hounds, and the fact that he knows Buffy, it's Andrew's brother Tucker, right? He's probably never forgiven Buffy for stopping his hell hounds from slaughtering the senior class, but why would he want to kill Andrew? I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
This has a lot of promise - nice humour and some tension. I can't work out who 'he' is at all!
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
LOL! Great start. So funny...I absolutely loved the part with the demon fanatic going on and on and Spike asking if Buffy could kill it to shut it up. Nice job with the humor!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2