Reviews for Strings Attached
Cluelessandchaotic chapter 7 . 7/3/2020
Mama Steve svea the day again!
Ashleigh chapter 8 . 11/21/2019
I LOVE KITCHENS TOO
AnnabethsJackson chapter 9 . 7/8/2019
I finished this FanFiction yesterday and OMG it is so good! I read Everybody Talks over a year ago when you were still writing it (that story is also incredible) and recently reread it after watching ST3! You have the best ST FanFiction I’ve read, and I love them so so much! This fic just made my heart flutter and you captured everyone’s personalities so well! I hope you continue to write more AUs because they are all incredible so far! Thank you for great stories!
patrickharris98 chapter 9 . 9/19/2018
I was wondering if you could continue the zootopia story impressions please I really like this story
Gatorada chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
Please! Please make a part 2!
Eddy chapter 9 . 8/31/2018
That was a great ending to an even greater series Hannah, i loved it, thank you so much for writing it!
AliKattt chapter 9 . 8/30/2018
You know that scene at the end of a movie when everything is absolutely perfect and content and it just feels right? This is that. Its almost silly to get so hung up through a story like this over basic high school friend drama but this is MILEVEN GODDAMMIT MY FUCKING HEART READING THIS STORY AGAIN Thats why this last chapter is so fucking gratifying, and its beautiful. Awesome story overall (would live to see an epilogue?) Cant wait for the next mind-blowing Mileven Au or whatever it is that you write next - please dont force yourself to, dont think i expect writer block to just go away, if you never write again because of that its fine, because we'll all live peacefully knowing this and all your other stories are perfect and amazing. :):):):):):):)
multisabata chapter 9 . 8/28/2018
Really fun. Hope they did well.
Traindude55 chapter 9 . 8/27/2018
i'm dead
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2018
Mad props for that ending. That was just right.
disneyprincess315 chapter 9 . 8/26/2018
I’m really sad it’s over, but wow, what an amazing fic this was. I’m seriously not lying when I say this is definitely one of the best fics on here. All the characters felt so unique from one another and the conflicts felt so natural and my gosh, El and Mike were freaking adorable...augh, this was so good! I got so happy every time I saw you updated and I’ll miss that, but I have no doubt that there’s more to come and I can’t wait to see what you do next! Much love!
speedermeen chapter 9 . 8/26/2018
I was so scared that the third thing at the beginning would be a car crash! Also, I can feel their excitement so kudos for writing that well!
SanityGained chapter 9 . 8/26/2018
And they were never heard from again
multisabata chapter 8 . 8/17/2018
Please give us an update!
tank03 chapter 8 . 8/2/2018
Can't wait to read how this resolves, thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!