Reviews for Power Without Limit (Worm-SWN SI)
Riniko22 chapter 11 . 11/5
Thank you for the new chapter, glad to know you are doing better with your health care. I'm enjoying the story, having the MC talking to themselves is not an issue for me or that it is not a total power-wank which it seems some are wanting. I think it is better that not everything is going the way the MC would like. Hoping to see another chapter soon when you have the chance to post again.
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 11/5
Could not help thinking that Leet could get some real deals on day/or two old Honey Buns and other sweets from a bakery for his power generator. They just toss those out a lot of the time.
As to Uber, he really should be glad to be alive. If the MC was wanting to break the two apart like he thought, all he had to do was leave Uber dead after he tried and failed to kill him.
annoying dice rolls? yes

excesive amounts of OC's? yes

stations of canon? yes

why would anyone read this? no one should.
shugokage chapter 11 . 10/8
Nice scene and chapter!
D72 chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
eh the dice rolls and the quirky sleep schedule, I'm done. You write extremely well, but those elements are more than what I want to read about a power fantasy.
D72 chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
I always figure when authors say they rolled dice, it's more they're unconfident in their own decisions and are hedging.
shugokage chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
Great job on this chapter and good scenes!
DALucifer13 chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
shouldn't this be ascent 2-3, not awoken?
m-f42 chapter 10 . 9/18/2019
you should keep the gamer shit on spacebattles and sufficient.
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/31/2019
Interesting scene!
sonic chapter 8 . 8/28/2019
Good Chapter!
Notsae chapter 8 . 8/7/2019
Good to see more from this. You decided to cross the Saints with Worm? Delightful... such a thing demands an M rating of course; the Saints cannot be censored! Regardless, good luck.
sonic chapter 8 . 8/7/2019
I liked the chapter.
redHussar chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Interesting begining, then I had to stop - breaking the 4 wall became unbearable.
TediousExploit chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
well done you, for grabbing my interest faster than a 'free icecream' sign.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »