Reviews for Power Without Limit (Worm-SWN SI)
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/31/2019
Interesting scene!
sonic chapter 8 . 8/28/2019
Good Chapter!
Notsae chapter 8 . 8/7/2019
Good to see more from this. You decided to cross the Saints with Worm? Delightful... such a thing demands an M rating of course; the Saints cannot be censored! Regardless, good luck.
sonic chapter 8 . 8/7/2019
I liked the chapter.
redHussar chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Interesting begining, then I had to stop - breaking the 4 wall became unbearable.
TediousExploit chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
well done you, for grabbing my interest faster than a 'free icecream' sign.
Gizmo Gear chapter 7 . 5/2/2018
Yes. Lets lie by ommission again and not tell the other guy that his buddy was clinically dead for a few seconds! Totally the thing to do!
Notsae chapter 7 . 5/1/2018
I'm surprised Zach didn't realise from him admitting he can revive the recent deceased that he straight up killed Über before reviving him. Still, this is interesting. I wonder how Über will react to being killed and resurrected only to find his partner is still working with his killer.
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/1/2018
Nice job on this chapter and great scene!
Notsae chapter 6 . 4/13/2018
So is he ever gonna tell Uber and L33t the truth of his powers, or does he intend to abandon them latter, making telling them pointless and even potentially harmful? Either way, he's gonna have a tough time hiding the true nature of his powers as he gets stronger.
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
This is coool. I really like how this story is going and the idea itself
shugokage chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
Nice job on this chapter and story!
Gizmo Gear chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
Kewl
jdboss1 chapter 5 . 3/24/2018
Look good
Gizmo Gear chapter 5 . 3/16/2018
Heheheh. This is a nice story spiced with the right amount of comedy. Keep goin man!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »