Reviews for Power Without Limit (Worm-SWN SI)
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/16/2018
Nice job on this chapter!
Notsae chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
Interesting. I want to see where this goes.
Gizmo Gear chapter 4 . 3/10/2018
Man, two lines in this chapter were just absoluetly awesome!

"I'm gonna make the shit out of these eggs"

And "after all, today, we were gonna fuck with physics"

Badass, man.
shugokage chapter 4 . 3/10/2018
Nice job on this chapter!
AscendedHumanity chapter 4 . 3/10/2018
script messed up please fix
stabertiger chapter 3 . 3/6/2018
Sounds awesome :)
Wrin chapter 3 . 3/5/2018
Huh. There's not a whole lot to this yet so I haven't got much of an opinion, but I'd read at least a few more chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
So a Gamer story? Or closer to you just using whatever random Game element you want, whenever you want, for whatever you want. So far not a single reasonable reason given for even a single thing. No explanations given for anything beyond being told to go look it up. One seriously lazy ass writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
wow and this is miss marked why? Should be labeled a parody not sci-fi. Braking the 4th wall half way threw a VERY short first chapter and then one bad joke after another bad joke on top of another bad joke...if any of them where even smile worthy I'd say label this humor...for now. But a main character whos already treating everything like its a fanfiction story and even calls it one... well the first chapter decides if a reader is interested or not and a story thats not even going to try and be good...why bother.
Vandenbz chapter 3 . 2/24/2018
I wonder if Toybox and the Guild will be willing to all but literally sell their souls to obtain Grant's tech or try to kill him when his mass-produced tech threatens to put them out of business. Looking forward to the first examples of tech he produces!
Vandenbz chapter 2 . 2/24/2018
Smart move on the MC's part going to the library. I wonder if he can raise his stats soon, those checks are going to be very important down the line. Can't wait to see if he can make the gaming duo into competent capes down the line.
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Interesting crossover for Worm. I am a bit curious as to why the main character was describing his powers verbally when it was stated just before that to do it mentally. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
shugokage chapter 3 . 2/23/2018
Impressive scene and chapter!
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 2/22/2018
Heh, yeah, no pressure at all.
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 2/20/2018