Reviews for 50 Things Worse Than Spike
Abbie chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
That was so incredibly amazingly wonderful!
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
that whole list is entirely true, and Buffy is s bitch who's in a snitch. there we go! poetry. please write something else that has to do with Spike. BLONDE vampires (and vampires in general) rock.
especially cute ones
icing :P
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
wow. Buffy and Newsies. You're the coolest:)

Poor Spike. Everyone's so mean to him. But that's what he gets for being evil. I liked this fic an awful lot. Keep up the brilliant stories!
FoolForSpike chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was just...SWELL! You had me laughing out loud, and I'm pretty sure I snorted at one point. THis was a great fic. You have the characters pegged beautifully, and your writing flows. This is a great little piece. I miss that humor. Haven't seen much of it since season 5. I could just picture the two of them sitting on the couch trying to look like innocent puppies, as buffy is walking down the stairs. I havent read any of the other versions of this premise from bandofbuggered, but I doubt any of them would come close to beating this. Nice job. my personal favs: Taco Bell, and Carnies. (LOL!) *wipes tears from eyes*
Windy chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Cute list. Fun read.
Lynn89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
OKay this is a really good story n youre a great author! write more soon!
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I resent the 'Code red mt dew' being one of em! Its bloody brilliant! :P so how about: People that walk slow when you're trying to get to a class on time.
fuzzy chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
taco bell isn't evil. I love taco bell
Warrior-Prinzess chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Is there a requirement on the challenge that your list have to have capri pants?

Other than that..good list..maybe you can even put Cordy and Connor in it..