Reviews for This Time, We'll Do Better
Junior VB chapter 71 . 37m
Buen fic.
Good fic.
Literary Consumer chapter 71 . 10/14/2020
This was so brilliant and I absolutely loved reading itt
Makanie chapter 71 . 9/18/2020
Great story!
Thanes66 chapter 71 . 9/3/2020
Wow! This story was SO good! I am so glad that I found this story after it was completed, because I could not have handled waiting between chapters! I have never been interested in the modern day type AUs (which this is kind of a mixture), but this story was done very well and was so interesting. I have never been so invested in a fanfic story that I actually cried, but you got me, multiple times! I had guessed how this story would end, but the last few chapters were still gut wrenching. It is so bittersweet. I am left feeling sad that we didn’t get to see certain stories play out, but the way you did it was perfect.

I have a lot of respect for this story and this author. Amazing job! Thank you so much!
TheKNB chapter 71 . 7/6/2020
This story is so great. The last few chapters had me crying like a baby, just imagining the depression Sansa was experiencing. I'd love a bonus chapter of how Sandor felt losing future Sansa. Like did he think she changed her mind and left without saying anything, what was the last interaction to two of them had, did he ever find and read the letters Sansa had written to him and her family?
anonymouse chapter 6 . 6/10/2020
...Holy shit, this is a great way to spend my first late night in months. The idea is refreshingly new, and the length suggests one hell of a good read.
Teabeau chapter 71 . 4/13/2020
Omg that was a good fuckin story, holy shit man. I read this in TWO days, I couldn't put it down, well done my friend, well fucking done. AGH! it's amazing and I'm singing praises for this story. You displayed the essence of the characters so well and you seemingly effortlessly portrayed the bitter sweetness of life and gosh it hurt me, excited me and kept me on my toes. I applaud you and I hope to see more great things from you!
TMI Fairy chapter 71 . 2/22/2020
As you knew I dropped this fic half way through - and why :)
I checked out the last few chapters after her being booted "back".
Sweet. Especially as she discovered that she had been That Other Woman! :D
And and the end she PULLED!
Go Gurl Powah!
A thought - a short story on Sandor learning to live with the New Old Slightly Changed Sansa once SHE had left?
Or about Sansa regaining her body and discovering that she is married to Mister tall, blond, ugly and vulgar? :)
There is an abandoned fic - either here or on AO3 - where some ten years after the War for the Dawn Sansa suffers amnesia and upon being told that she is Mrs Clegane screams "No fucking way!" and faints ... :)
Trixie chapter 70 . 2/19/2020
Nice chapter.
Trixie chapter 69 . 2/19/2020
I like poetry.
KTCameleon chapter 71 . 2/17/2020
Hey thanks for this beautiful ending . I know I came off strong on the last review but I really loved this story and hearing and reading from you always put a smile on my face . Keep working hard and write more stories.
Wormwood Artemisia chapter 71 . 2/13/2020
Thank you for sharing such a great story! This ending totally fits. I really like how you created parallels to "the original books", especially in this last chapter (e.g. the connection between Sandy and the doctor, the grave digging). Nice details which I highly appreciate.

I wish you a lot of inspiration for all your projects :)
Sulia Serafine chapter 71 . 2/13/2020
Hurrah! Thanks for a great story! That was a satisfying conclusion (for now?)
Pop chapter 71 . 2/10/2020
Thank you for this amazing story. I hope one day you may write a story from the perspective of the other Sansa waking up in Winterfell.

Or how Arya and Gendry end up together.

Thank you again.

Cheers
HijadeSandor chapter 71 . 2/10/2020
Oh ha sido fantástica tu historia, este capítulo final también, necesitaba que recobrará la ilusión, yo soy de las que quería que se quedara en el pasado con Sandor. Sandy me parece fenomenal !
He regresado a 11 de febrero 2018, ese día leí el primer capítulo, ha sido un placer acompañarte en este gran FanFiction, me enamoré de tu relato desde el primer día, escribes genial y te sigo en todas tus obras, mil gran vida y nos. Os en tus próximos trabajos . Adoro SanSan. Un abrazo enorme
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »