Reviews for Once There Was A Heroine
PopcornFiend chapter 1 . 3/21
Beautifully written.
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 2/18
This family are uber cute. Keep writing
wolfrunnerable12 chapter 7 . 2/17
Nothing escapes the intuition of a little child. I was afraid you were going to kill one of them off.
Remasa chapter 7 . 2/17
So cute how Dottie figures it out and keeps it secret :) She's adorable!

But seriously, killing off Gabe? Not cool. :P
Remasa chapter 6 . 2/17
YOU KILLED OFF GABE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KILL OFF CHARACTERS EASILY?

So Tom gets to live to 90 but Gabe gets killed off? My poor heart...

I like how Dottie picks up on the bead :D Sharp as her grandmothers, she is... hopefully not in the love department though (because man, she does NOT need to inherit that obliviousness).
Remasa chapter 5 . 2/17
Aww poor Dottie, getting a glimpse of her family history in a very dramatic manner :)

My poor heart... why you gotta go kill Gabe?
leafgreenflower chapter 7 . 2/17
That was really cute. I'm very glad I waited until all seven chapters were out to read it though, I think I'd have died myself somewhere around Chapter 5 otherwise!
*cries* I’m living in a glass case of emotion. This was just too sweet!
wolfrunnerable12 chapter 6 . 2/16
*grins happily*
*le gasp* Hugo is married to Alya and Nino's daughter isnt he. I SHIP IT SO HARD
CeceTheFandomQue chapter 6 . 2/16
Oh my goodness, you sly fox! For a terrible second I thought he was married to Alya. This was really sweet though. :)
FlimFlam3 chapter 6 . 2/16
Answering your question, yes, my opinion did change. The heart-warming feeling has been doubled.

Can't wait for the final instalment
mayuralover chapter 6 . 2/16
I dont know why I ever doubted you! I admit that I tossed around the idea that she wasn't alive, so this makes me so happy! And it's a treat to see tomorrow's so well, too!
wolfrunnerable12 chapter 5 . 2/15
I wanted to cry...daw!
What a Rubber Chicken chapter 5 . 2/15
Yay! I found you on here and this lovely fic! I just had to read it again. I think I know where you're going with this, and I've got tissues and popcorn ready! However it ends, I want you to know that this is truly lovely, and you've been making my day this whole week!