Reviews for Senran Ninjago
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Nice
SuperSonic2018 chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, please...
SuperSonic2018 chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
When the next chapter will happen?
SuperSonic2018 chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Lloyd X Hibari eh? Good choice!
I can said for the other.
I can imagine that from future chapter. That Lloyed will start a fall in love for Hibari, but because at his age, he think, he can't be with her.

I mean that sound pretty cute, don't you think.
SuperSonic2018 chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Update please.
SuperSonic2018 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
I wish you can make appear the Crimson Squad, Hebijo and Gessen's Girls Ninja too.

And good luck for your story.
SuperSonic2018 chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
I love Senran Kagura.

Great idea crossover with Ninjago!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragen slayer chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
When are you making the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
I like the story so far but I think Lloyd and Asuka would make a better couple. Because they are both grandchildren of legendary grandfathers so they understand each other better.
Kamencolin chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Finally I've been waiting for a ninjago and senran kagura fanfic forever and finally it has happened, its a great story even with only one chapter, can't wait for the next one
Ben56 chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
I like it, Ninjago is one of my favorite shows, finaly someone made a crossover of Ninjago and Senran Kagura. Thank you so much, i will be waiting the next chapter, i am okay whit the pairings to. Please continue this story, and if you can read Spanish, i will be glad for you to read my stories and leave your reveiw (no matter if is in English, i do read English after all).
GXY-2013 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Well, I am so interested in it! Please do more.

Also, what do you think of a crossover of Senran Kagura x Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja? I honestly never watch Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja before, but heard about it.