Reviews for And He Walks With Me
psychotropics chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
It is so rare to find good Heero x Relena AND Quatre x Trowa in the same fic, and both premises are so bittersweet. I enjoyed the subtext of Mariemaia and Une longing for each other (a child she couldn't have / a mother she never had), and Treize's hold in a way keeping them apart. I realize this is a dead fic, but it was so enjoyable while it lasted.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
This is a pretty good story! I wish you would continue it; the both of you:)
black-gundam-child chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
i love you're story. update soon, i want to know what happens next.

thanks,

black-gundam-child
Jacadiee chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
OMG! You have so got to continue this story! I love it! I like how Hilde and Duo finaly get some attention! I feel a little sorry for Trowa though... and poor Quatre. I asume you won't let them stay in such... bad conditions? You MUST update!
Janas Tasia chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Stop writing this story and get back to "Firecracker'. it is a really good Enterprise story.
Savy chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Wow. Simply amazing. I never would of put the characters in this setting! It's a great read. I especially like how it seems Heero and Relena are getting together "easily" this time; everyone always gives them the hard time. I like how Hilde and Duo have to WORK and WAIT! Please keep writing!
FloB chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
o *shivers* meh...new chapter soon... peas?
FloB chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hm...wow...who is she...Dorithy? Lol...hm
Capricorn89 chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
I love this story! But it has been nearly a year since you last updated. So update soon!
Vega9 chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! this ficcy is one of the BEST GW ones out there... plus I love AU! I love all your stuff GW and LotR's please keep writing and PLEASE update this ficcy!
~Vega
shi'neko chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
oh, goddAMN god! geez... god only forbids gay relationships cuz nothing will come of them... dang, i hate this time period so much. if i lived then... ::chokes::
excellent story, the both a ya! :D hope to see more!
CK4 chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Please continue, this is excellent.
blingblingbabe chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
i adore all of your work and this is no exception! i love the time period you choose, and all the pairings are great! except there's just one little thing, will poor Catherine get a man? in every story with the gundam guys and gals where Quatre and Trowa are together either poor Cathy is excluded or left alone...so she needs a guy as well! _~. good luck on your next chapter!

-mandy
Vega9 chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
MORE! give me more. I love this story and sorry this review took so long *I thought I already reviewed* PLEASE update soon, this is one of the best fics for Gundam on this site so don't stop. And I'm sorry about you not having a Co-Author any longer.

~Vega
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
Yes! I knew Dorothy is a slut! Die! Dorothy, Die! Quatre and Trowa need a little push, oh, I don't know, just a bit of divine interventation that gets the two locked up together somewhere, you know alone, together, yeah you get the point! Sally needs to be in it more and so does Fei, just so we "onnas" can torment him! _ And Heero is acutally smart for once! Asking Rel to marry him! Go Heero! You go Rel! Poor Dou and Hilde! They just always have so much trouble don't they? Well, update soon! Please! I want to read more! Please! This is awesome! I'll give you a cookie, if you write some more, and some sugar, and Quatre and Trowa kiss plushies!