Reviews for Love and Other Misfortunes
An incredible fic. I'm so glad I found it and got to read the wonderful way you brought them together. I loved seeing how Draco's and Hermione's committment to their values shifted under the influence of one another, and all the stuff Draco got up to when he was drunk with Blaise is priceless
Beautyhorse chapter 22 . 7/14
absolutely loved this. i usually hate veela fics because theyre cringey and terribly written but this was amazing. I do have a question: by you stating that they got their wands, do you mean to hint that her attemots at changing the legislation had succeeded and Draco was allowed to have a wand? or is the legality of that supposed to be ambiguous?
IsaiahLee chapter 22 . 6/19
This was am incredible read! One of the best Veela fics i have ever read!
cocoartist chapter 22 . 6/11
fantastic!
cocoartist chapter 21 . 6/11
It is rather devastating but also beautiful.
cocoartist chapter 19 . 6/11
AND A HOLIDAY I'M SCREAMING
cocoartist chapter 10 . 6/11
yessssssss
cocoartist chapter 9 . 6/11
HONESTLY WELL DONE PANSY?
cocoartist chapter 8 . 6/11
Ron and his eight (8) sugars made me howl.
cocoartist chapter 7 . 6/11
Lucius is my favourite - that lie was outRAGEOUS.
cocoartist chapter 3 . 6/11
Oh my god I could literally kill him what a moron?
cocoartist chapter 2 . 6/11
Oh, Draco. You stupid adorable idiot.
cocoartist chapter 1 . 6/11
THIS IS VERY INTRIGUING. It's so fun and such a treat to find a well-written Veela!fic. I am very fond of it as a trope but it's rarely done well. Thank you.
HumanFi7th chapter 22 . 6/3
Ahh, this is such a great Dramione Veela story! I love all the plot twists and how everything came together. This is definitely now one of my favorites! :)
flyintherightdirection chapter 3 . 6/1
Obliviate?! Ahhhh this story is so so good! You have me totally and utterly hooked. The detail you have gone into is amazing and the depth of each of their feelings and emotions is so clearly considered and I just love this so much so far!