Reviews for New Shores complete rewrite,english version
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
i like this story though this last chapter has been the most confusing and from what i understand this story is basically the origins of the Federation and the Borg, i hope there will bew more chapters
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
i love the rewrite so far i hope to see more chapters in the near future!
Happosai-sama chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Exelent! I love this story, hurry with the updates _
DEATH TO THE MOON B1TCH!1!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Very good chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
IT IS GREAT CHAPTER!
Joe Fenton chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Not bad. You can tell that English isn't your first language, but it's still much better than some of the English authors here at . :)
This is a very good rewrite. Please keep up the good work.
JPalmgren chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
This new version is really getting interesting. Both the story and the language have improved a lot and there are only a few remaining minor errors...

Most excellent!

Waiting for the next part,

J
Gopu chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
gee...make sure to ignore people who make one liners or else have your ego explode and make a crap fic that will get flamers instead.

I see that fic fanfic has some detail...maybe enough to enterain the mind of the above average reader.

I don't mean to say to put so much detail into every little crumb or something, but just a little bit more to intrest some more people.

I think some people don't know about Infinity's Shore and might go there to flame it and insult the writer that made that series. only a possitility mind you as that might not happen. it could, but who knows. make sure to add a link on the fanfic saying something about Infinity's Shore and such. it will make some people understand your fanfic a bit as well also help out stopping some other things I won't mention as you'll find out soon enough.
Holy Sasami chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I hope you get around to writeing some new stuff for this story. Im looking forward to reading more.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
GREAT chapters, need more soon (I hope).
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Both this and the old version of the story are with their good points. However I feel that the shortness of the current series does not do justice to the beginning made by mr Barnhill.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Very good story. I am looking forward to chapter 2.
JPalmgren chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Great rewrite. Language, plot and text has come together into the beginning of a good story.
Darak chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I personally think you should have waited until you had more chapters to post this, like it is now I can't decide if I hate it or like it.