Reviews for A Deal With The Devil
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 6/24
Hi. :) I've recently returned to reading fanfic after a four year break and have been trying to find old favourites. One of my absolute favourite Remus and Tonks fics was your 'Healing', and I was slightly horrified to realise that Checkmated is gone. Is there any chance that fic is archived anywhere else? She asks, with desperate hope!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Deal!
cornish-pixy chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
great story. i'm at a loss for words. fantastic!
JennyT chapter 7 . 4/30/2003
AW! I love this story! I'm so glad we got to see Emily with Harry... They are so cute together! Please have more soon!
RedBlaze1 chapter 7 . 4/30/2003
Jen,

What a breathtaking chapter. . . It had so much of everything in it. I loved Daddy Harry and was so touched by Ron and his observations of that. Even though I know what's going to happen it still makes my heart clench at what poor Ron is going through.

Brilliant as always,

Kele
hermione80 chapter 7 . 4/30/2003
As always you never disappoint. Brilliant story. Can't wait until the next update.
Griever0823 chapter 6 . 4/24/2003
Lovely. The only word appropriate. I'm not one for long reviews so, thank you.
brwnharedlady chapter 6 . 4/23/2003
Since you posted chapter 5 and 6 together (which was totally awesome!), here is your feedback for both chapters. I am loving this. Chapter 6 was so sweet and hot! Update soon.
wmlaw not signed in chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
I think you know how much I love this chapter. What amazes me is how the dialouge remained virtually unchanged from the first sketch you showed me. Your Ron and Hermione are just so priceless, so wonderful. ::Hugs::
wmlaw not signed in chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
OOh doggies. I can see why you wanted to skip this chapter and move to the lovin'. Angst city here. My heart goes out to poor Snape. Here he is working for the good side all this time and they are ready to Kiss him, no trial, no confession, nothing. (Rather like Sirius, no?) Damn that Fudge ::shakes fist of fury::
hermione80 chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
Thank you so much for that little ron/hermione moment. You can never get enough of those. Can't wait until the next update.
MinMuni chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
I absolutely love ur story; just like the rest of your truly amazing stories this is equally good. i can't wait to see what happens next, even though i've read the entire knight series. keep up the excellent work...ure really talented!
oranfly chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
Ah! What'll happen next? Please update really really soon!
oranfly chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
Very well written. You have a very good grasp on grammer and spelling. Plus you have the beginnings to a great plot and story, I can't wait for more!
rw fan chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Hey great story so far. I like the way you have written Ron and Snape in this story. Can't wait to find out how much Ron doesn't know about Snape. Update soon!