Reviews for The Road Home
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
piece, I love the line: "Neelix cooked, Janeway issued orders, and Chakotay did most of the work" its almost parodical it itself.
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
pure poetry. "the stars were his birthright" How eloquent and accurate!
Gillian chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Sweet, beautiful, sad, everything your stories are. I love it. I love them. And for all of you without your own Tom Paris (I'm so lucky I have mine, blond hair, blue eyes, 'n' all... and yes he is real), keep searching. There's one for everyone.
Meredith Tomoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Awwwwwwwwwwww...it's so bittersweet...
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Okay, I put of reading this because I knew it would make me cry. (I love B'Elanna.) And of course, I'm sitting here sobbing like the sap that I am. That was beautiful! You have an amazing talent, my friend. I have only one question. You said, "Every girl should have a Tom Paris." I agree. So where the HELL is mine? ::: taps foot and looks at watch ::: Well... I'm waiting!
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Excellent companion to 'The Last to Go'. Your descriptive technique is quite unique... B’Elanna’s raw emotion is felt strongly here. Please do one of these pieces for all the command team, using TLTG as a base for each of them. Please?
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
hmm. i cant decide whether to be happy or sad! it's nice that b'elanna's happy, end was kinda sad...her daughter's birth was funny...lol...good job...
Gracie chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Sigh, why do you have to write these sad stories? But yeah, I love 'em. While not your best (that honor would go to "The Good Captain," though being a Janeway fan I might be slightly biased), this is a look at B'Elanna that rings very true. I think she would feel/act exactly this way. How long have you been watching the show? You seem to know these characters like they're real people! Very good job. Hey, do you think we'll ever get one from you on Seven?
Akot chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was good. I adore the line You should have said more about the others, Kim, Seven, Neelix. Anyway, great job.
Chani chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Meg, You make me shed tears again...damn...this was soo good, fitting to B'elanna's character, fitting to compliment that other fic of yours...Wonderful...beautiful...haunting(sniffles-thank god no one's here to see me cry in front of my computer...:D)
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Hey *sniffle* stop making me cry with your fics! Excellent..as usual