Reviews for Eclipse of the Sun
redcristal chapter 7 . 7/9
Aww Lyarra is so precious...
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 7/8
Nice! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Who’ll you be doing time slips?
Oooh amazing chapter! Loved it!
Marvelmyra chapter 3 . 7/7
Quenton, no Aegon IV No Bolton NO, Marbrand NO Any/all the others , why not.? : )
RHatch89 chapter 7 . 7/7
Awesome job as always :)
Bella-swan11 chapter 7 . 7/7
Doran you must suspect about the true origin of Lyarra, just imagine what you can do; to form the legitimate queen of the 7 kingdoms to be loyal to the house Martell.
She is your means to be justice to Elia and her children, when the right moment arrives you will awaken the dragon in her; You will enjoy the expression of Robert Baratheon when they discover the truth of Ned Stark's rebellion and betrayal.
NightlyRowenTree chapter 7 . 7/7
Amazing love it :3
Padfoot67 chapter 6 . 6/26
whats ned been doing during this
Lady Syndra chapter 6 . 6/14
I feel like I want her to write of all her amazing experiences in Dorne and make Ned feel bad.
Hilarious kid plans are hilarious. Needs more.
Sassbrat chapter 6 . 6/6
If you are okay with ideas being giving. i have one. my idea is the story of the Starks being told since Lyarra left Winterfell and the issue with Lady Stark after what she prayed for to have happen. Ed's anger and Lady Stark's reaction to the Sept being torn down and maybe the girls not having their lesson anymore being taught by the Septa as i would love to see what happened at Winterfell and Lady Stark getting her dues for what she did. this is just some ideas
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 6/6
I like this
AugustRrush chapter 6 . 6/6
Awesome chapter and I look forward to your next one.
NightlyRowenTree chapter 6 . 6/6
Thanks for the update
Ooooh a lovely chapter! Amazing!