Reviews for Eclipse of the Sun
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 7 . 9/21
Awesome! Love this!
Literary Consumer chapter 1 . 9/8
This is brilliant so far. I do hope you come back to it soon
Caver Floyd chapter 7 . 6/25
Another interesting start to a story with good potential. Hope to see it continued eventually.
Caver Floyd chapter 4 . 6/25
This chapter has the mother of all darkly humorous typos in it.

"a stuffed peasant that had been shot by the hunting party earlier"

I assume that is supposed to be pheasant. I hope the Daynes are not in the habit of eating their smallfolk for supper. lol
Codi chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Really good storyline I would love to see you do an Arya/Oberyn story
amerdism chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
Awesome story. I hope to see more soon. When’s the next chapter going up?
SunshineBubbles chapter 7 . 8/2/2019
Nice story please update soon
Valen Goncalvez chapter 7 . 4/2/2019
I... Physically can't WAIT for the next chapter!
PS: Male Daenerys x Fem Jon (Lyarra) pleaseee!
Valen Goncalvez chapter 2 . 4/2/2019
male daenerys x lyarra
Hearteyesmf chapter 7 . 3/12/2019
This story is fantastic, I love seeing Lyarra build a life in Dorne and especially enjoy her bonding with Oberyn and the Sand Snakes. In future chapters I look forward to revisiting Winterfell so Catelyn can see what an awesome lady Lyarra turned into. Also I love your other Lyarra/Robb story and I’m hoping something similar may happen between the two in this story. They would make a great couple and Catelyn would be furious which is always a plus. Romance is probably pretty far off in this story, but I’m still looking forward to Lyarra’s many suitors. Willas, Quentyn, and Aegon all three seem like especially great candidates if Robb is out. Can’t wait to read the rest of this story, update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2019
I don't think an eight year old can write so well, but otherwise, love the story. Please do update. It's really tragic when a story as promising is abandoned.
beserkerbeast chapter 7 . 12/13/2018
love to see more
BB
Krysania chapter 7 . 11/15/2018
LOVELY!
Squidgod812 chapter 7 . 11/14/2018
nice
Carol542 chapter 7 . 11/11/2018
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it