Reviews for Eclipse of the Sun
I found your stories through a recommendation by the amazing Author376 on AO3. I've spent wayyy too long reading your stories ever since but I can't help it! Hope you come back to this story at some point!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 4 . 4/13
I just discovered you tonight and I'm going through all your work even the fandoms I know nothing about because you are a VERY TALENTED writer.
this chapter shook me and Arya's cries felled me. reading it, I could see it so clearly and even as I write this, I'm blinking back the tears. kudos to you, for a job well done!
loringza chapter 5 . 4/4
Ok, don't know if I'm late but I'm all for Quentyn, or even Trystane. Not all of them though. Makes things weird and complicated. Awesome story!
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 4/4
I shall favorite
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 4/3
Spear wielding Visenya Targaryen?
HikaruWinter chapter 5 . 3/19
Edric Dayne. My vote goes for you! (The irony is too amusing, sorry)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 5 . 2/27
Awesomeness
redcristal chapter 5 . 2/24
You know I have a thought, could heart tree be grown as a dwarf tree, or bonsai? Also it in theory could be planted in water gardens ... or in some sort of glass house but in reverse - cool house?

Lyarra could have a miniature gods wood!

Now curiously ...
Why do you always chose this name? It is a fine name, Lyarra's are all getting blended together, - there are many nice northerner names to chose from from Stark family tree, you could name her Brenda (after Brandon) and there were Brenda's in Stark family three - there is also Sarra, Arrana, Alys, Lysara, Berena, Jocelyn, or you can take old northerner name Jonnel (hey Jon Snow could be named after this Stark ancestor) and name her Jonnela! Even Jon Snow Targ name varies!

There are also lots of Arya's and Sansa's in Stark family tree. No Robb's trough! Except Robb XD
Reader chapter 5 . 2/21
Is there any chance that Lyarra will receive visits from her Stark family over the years? I don't think Oberyn thought highly enough of the North to bring her back even for visits and probably doesn't want her anywhere near Catelyn Tully, but considering his children are still so young, I don't think Ned would want them to forget Lyarra. Their memories would fade over time and Arya is young enough that she might not have any memories of her at all. Plus, if the children visit, maybe Robb won't turn out to be an honorable fool? That's my biggest issue with Robb. Exposure to Oberyn would put an end to that! Ned could visit without it seeming odd because it would be well known across the Seven Kingdoms that he only gave up his daughter because the Hand, his foster father, commanded he follow Dorne's law. So it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary or worthy of attention for him to occasionally make a trip every year or two down to visit. It would be even less worthy of attention if it became known that he was also conducting business with Dorne for food/supplies because Winter Is Coming and obviously the North has to prepare. Plus, lemons are grown in Dorne so trade agreements would probably lower tariffs on lemons and then Sansa could have all the lemon cakes her heart (and stomach) desire :) also, while you said that weirwood trees cannot survive being transported and replanted, I think Ned should send her some seeds or nuts of a weirwood tree so she may grow a sapling or two. Sunspear is in the desert, but I imagine it has enough well water for Lyarra to grow a sapling. And the Water Gardens would definitely be able to grow one. Remember, weirwoods aren't cold-weather trees. They once lived all over Westeros. It's iust that humans killed most of them south of the Neck. And Lyarra should totally still have access to her religion.
HPuni101 chapter 5 . 2/19
Great chapter, as always. After the initial anger passes, I think Oberyn would think it sweet revenge to have raised Rhaegar's daughter...I still don't think he would hurt Lyarra...but perhaps, depending on how he finds out, he will demand the whole story from Ned Stark then back Lyarra's claim to the throne...relations with the north could still be frosty, unless Lyarra intervenes. It'll be interesting to see what happens there and how Lyarra grows up at Sunspear. Hopefully she visits winterfell again though..especially before she marries. Looking forward to more. Best wishes.
Lady Syndra chapter 5 . 2/19
It's so sweet to see how welcoming others are of her! She'll finally have a warm home! YAY!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
clmineith chapter 4 . 2/19
Thinking about the pairing, it's a it far fetched but since you made a genrebending for Jon, could you considere a Male!Shireen?
Stanis can't get him a fiancée because of his greyscale, they meet for some reason and get along... She have a good dowery and the North with her...
Just an idea.
Otherwise, I'd likesome uncommon pairing, and by this I mean not the usual favorite characters who often end with Sansa or Arya.
hunk chapter 5 . 2/19
Can you add Edmure Tully to the harem. I would love to see Cat's reaction to that
clmineith chapter 5 . 2/19
Like the new fic!
And thank you for for continuing to give us such interesting plot.
(But that poor peasant, stuffed for cannibals dornish!)
bookdragonslayer chapter 5 . 2/19
Oh my god that trystane paragraph had me laughing so hard.