Reviews for Subtlety Isn't Your Strong Suit
I so sorry that you've been feeling like that. I know what it's like. It might sound tacky, but it WILL get better. You WILL be okay. You're perfect just the way you are and remember that you are amazing. Hang in there. The world can be cruel but there is good. I believe in you. Stay strong.
I can’t breathe it’s adorable and sooooooofluff fluff fluffy !*squeals so high digs whine* *dies happy with the world*
Vadergirl2006 chapter 9 . 2/27
I really like this I don't think u suck
The reading twins chapter 7 . 2/18
Don't fell bad. I truly believe this has been one of your best chapters so far. I enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter. yay.
The reading twins chapter 1 . 2/18
if you can, I would perfer if you would continue long chapters.
barjy02 chapter 5 . 2/17
don't be sorry to offer us a long chapter, that's just great... personally, i prefer long chapter,

I wonder if Dean will realize during this evening that Castiel is beaten by his father or if it is Castiel who will break up

see you soon
Please update because I need to see Dean and Cas working on that project man! As for your author notes, I pray you feel better and if you have a cell there is an app called CalmHarm that helped me.
tardisoftheshire chapter 2 . 2/14
I LOVE THIS! It’s so cute, and even though the school au is frequently used, you’ve still managed to make it original! Poor Dean and Cas, though ~ depression is unspeakably awful, but I’m very glad they’ll be able to fix each other. You write very well, and I love how you’ve captured the characters! Don’t get discouraged writing; keep it up because I look so forward to reading each and every forthcoming chapter! I love your beautiful story! :DDDD
barjy02 chapter 1 . 2/13
I like the plot of this story
this first chapter is interesting even if a little too short.
see you soon
The reading twins chapter 1 . 2/13
I like it. hope you updated .
DeanBean chapter 1 . 2/13
sounds like a good start! I really like the summary. Please update soon!