Reviews for All Gone
Anon loves you chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
HJHJAHSHD I JUST NEED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IVE READ THIS FIC LIKE 10 TIMES AND I LOVE IT MORE AND MORE EVERY TIME!

Please, hurt Wyatt as much as you like. (The Mac/ Wyatt bromance gives me life!) Your writing is amazing and your style is flawless. Please just post literally anything you write. I don’t care if it’s one-shots or unfinished prompts. Strike Back needs way more fan fiction.

(One idea: Maybe explore Wyatt’s past? Honestly I read anything you do.)
Nikita6725 chapter 6 . 6/23/2018
Awesome story well written . Hope you write more for this genre with wyatt n co .. Great story would love a little wrap up with a little more Mac guilt n Wyatt recovery ... Thank again really enjoyed looking forward to more ..
Shayma chapter 4 . 4/29/2018
Am I bad if I say that I LOVE Mr. Crowe? :D he is just f*cking awesome. And it's not because he's hurting Wyatt. It's mainly because he is so fun to read! I don't even know how the guy looks but he is definitely really amusing bad guy! Such a great job with writing him.

You got me on the top of the world with the simple sentence "Just get me the hell outta here, Mac. I can't-" ... it's so intense... In general I like how Wyatt doesn't give up on his life, accepting everything what Crowe does to him with his head up. For example, the teeth, this is quite a lot, it's irreversible, not quite like cutting a hand off, but still, they don't grow back. So this used to be a trigger for me, but the way you put it, I was more than okay with it :D we are sooo evil with our guilty pleasures, aren't we?
Also, I like Mac's quick thinking, coming up with a two sided plan. I am going to keep my fingers crossed for him. And for you to give us the fin before Christmas, lol ;D
Once again, this was great and felt so good to read. Thank you!

Oh, and one more shoot-out. The scene with Grimsbane, giving Wyatt water? Splendid.
Mel chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
Please finish! It's AWESOME so far
Shayma chapter 3 . 2/21/2018
Uuuh, cliffhanger like this? That's evil :D oh gosh now I hope next chapter will be up like yesterday :D But I totally understand why you ended it this way, it's really good ending you got here! Though I guess I am not going to like what Crowe is planning to do next :X but who knows, maybe I will, I can totally see the horror in Wyatt's eyes, uummm))
Anyway I love the whole escape plan, it's well plotted! :) Including the part where Wyatt gets caught again *evil grin* Malicious Crowe is the best! All in all I am very happy with this chapter but now I am also greedy as hell! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2018
I loveeee the bromance in the latest chapter! Well written!
Shayma chapter 2 . 2/16/2018
I am in bliss. This is beyond perfection :) Wyatt grown on me so quickly and while he was not whumped thoroughly in the show, this works as awesome fix. Oh god! Especially the whole "on the call" part left me comletely disarmed. And I read it in a subway goddamit :D

In the fandoms with thousands of fics, you could search for days for good written whump story and maybe in smaller ones, you would never find it, but here we are, in a fandom with like... zero(?) fics and one author who just ROCKS. I love this story, aaand the other (Blown up) too! You deserve so many thank yous and kudos and applauds, that I am not able to give it to you. But really, THANKS. Oh and I am so eaaager to get disarmed again.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Thank you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
I’m so happy you decided to write another one! Can’t wait for more
ponyperson chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Enjoying it so far. There's such a lack of ff for this show, and it has such great possibilities. I prefer Scott/Stonebridge but this group is growing on me. :)
Cant wait for more.