Reviews for Yugioh! Stupid answers, Stupid questions
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
why do ya hate tea? and why did the cartoon people call her tea? its anzu ... gosh... haha
PORmaster chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
PsychoStitch chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Randomess is sent from the heavens! It rocks! do one with the characters from Sailor Moon and another w/ Excel Saga PLEASE!
sailor-z-360 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
thats funny...really funny.
Shonzu chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I liked it! By the way, the sky is blue because Jounouchi said so! MUHAHAHHA!
Jounouchi: Yep! I made the sky blue!
Me: I love you Jounou!
Jounouchi: AH! NO!
Me: *Kisses him* By the way why didn't you include Jounouchi in this fic? Next time do it!
Jounouchi: Help!
Me: *smooch!* E! Well, go to my website, Jounouchan! Submit some fics there!
Jounouchi: WAH! LEMME GO!
Me: Bye bye!- I like cheese! And Jounou!
Jounouchi: I give up...-_-;;
christine chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
i dont remember if i already gave u an interview...oh well.i'll just give u another 1.

this fanfic is hella funny! keep goin, keep goin! this could make it 2 a TV show...or book at least. seto kaiba is my fav!he's so

FINE! -_-
HayztehBakuOtaku chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
*laughing like crazy* A-hah! Funny. _ But how did you get Bakura-kun out of his cage?

Bakura: Hello! *waves*

He's so cute! But Yami Bakura scares me a litle, so in he stays!

Bakura: As long as she feeds me and the others I'm okay. _

magicgalkairi chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
that is pretty funny
IceDragon'08 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Hmm a question: are beans really the magical fruit?

Oh yah, to Kaiba, the front door? That was me. And yes, I am rabid. _ (Washu will burst out of thin air...don't ask, another of her experiments...)

Oh, do Inuyasha! I wanna be the rabid Sesshy-glomping fan! _ C ya! _

Lil' Nicky chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Okay, you got the hots 4 a card? Right...neways, Kaiba's eyes are brown, man, GET IT RIGHT! BTW, r u gonna ask YuYu Hakusho characters?
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
lol...omg this was SO funny
Saikio chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I was told the sky was blue cause it reflecks off the ocean, and the ocean is blue cause it reflecks off of the sky. cool isnt it?
crazy buttafly chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
That is one great story!
Blades of Ice chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I LOVE your SASQ, they're so funny. Write one for EVERY anime series you've seen, peeze! So funny, you go girl!
Ashes of Butterflies chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Hee hee hee...REALLY GOOD!