Reviews for Selling Memories
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 4/25/2018
You did a great job bringing it all together .. I think Louis will cause Aramis and Ann some kind of trouble at some point? d'Artagnan in trouble too? So many storylines to play with...smack me once again I'm doing it again.. Sorry ...
Helensg chapter 24 . 4/25/2018
Certainly a fitting ending,happy families as much as is possible.
Thankyou.
Felicity531 chapter 24 . 4/25/2018
THANK YOU so very much for this very lovely story and series. It has been an absolute joy to follow.

I had just begun to re-read the start of the series with d'Artagnan and Constance's wedding, and I plan to continue re-reading it all. I adore the way you built Athos and Sylvie's relationship, their little family, and their extended family.

I appreciate the work you've put into telling this AU story and your canon-era stories, too.

May your real life be blessed and at ease, and may your muse continue to be fruitful :)
Helensg chapter 23 . 4/23/2018
Well that went better than I’d imagined,not quite the minefield that I would think Athos had thought.
The bit with Olivia and my daughter’s favourite word at that age ‘No’ was really funny,I could see her so clearly in my mind’s eye.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 22 . 4/20/2018
So far so good at daddy's .. Like how Athos is explaining things to Olivia.. Your doing such an awesome job on this I hope you know that
Helensg chapter 22 . 4/20/2018
I really like how you portray Sylvie as being Athos’s that enough in these circumstances though?
Olivia is so cute and Greta news for
Porthos and Elodie.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 21 . 4/16/2018
Maybe peace is comming for father and son?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 20 . 4/12/2018
Loved it you did a great job with this and who dosent like more drams with Athos and daddy :-)
Helensg chapter 20 . 4/12/2018
You don’t need to be sarcastic,it’s a really good idea.
The schism between Athos and his father is a really good read so I’m glad it’s continuing.
I’m a bit worried for what will transpire though as Athos’s support network isn’t going to be around.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 19 . 4/5/2018
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I was ducking as the guns were firing praying d'Artagnan dident get hit (yesssssssssssssssssssss that ratfacehoser got it!) so whats comming next?
Helensg chapter 18 . 4/2/2018
Flipping heck this is tense.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 18 . 4/2/2018
Athos had to be terrified for Slyvie glad she and David are safe giggling Louie being a horrible shot dosent surprise me ... Oh noooo who did that screen belong too?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! the SkunkRatfacetoad has taken Sylvie .. Athos will go ballistic!
Felicity531 chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
Well, it seems a new level of Hell is about to break loose.

Way to build the suspense. Nice job :)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 16 . 3/25/2018
YIIKKEESSS the roller coaster took a deep dive weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »