Reviews for A Slip of the Tongue
NefariaBlack chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh this is interesting... very interesting actually. I really like the dynamics you have established between the characters. The only thing that threw me off a bit was the Imperius being mentioned only at the very end of this. I know you wrote that she acted weird when Ron was around and that her eyes were glassy and unfocused, but I don't think it's enough to hint at it. I took it as her emotions being a bit scrambled on those days, and her eyes being unfosed because she was hurt and thinking about what to say. Maybe twist your hint a bit, just a bit. I mean, I had to go back to the top and search for the signs, but I would've never got their real meaning just from the text.
That being sad, I think the rest of the work is pretty spotless.I particularly enjoyed Snape here. All the characters are very in character as far as I'm concerned, but Severus is really good.
Good work, keep it up
AlexChe chapter 1 . 2/27
It's great idea about Imperius and a slip of tongue. But I want more :))) Why did Ron charm her? How did it happen that Hermione fell in love with Severus?
J.J.88 chapter 1 . 2/20