Reviews for Forever Freed
MissingEric chapter 8 . 3/15
I have to ask… where are their CPOs. I don’t remember seeing them mentioned. And where is Gail?
SuzB chapter 42 . 3/3
Thank you for finishing this great story. I have really enjoyed reading it.
TCrew chapter 42 . 1/11
How exciting it has been to read about Christian and Anastasia’s married life and in addition them expanding their family!
marigold123 chapter 42 . 1/2
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
DeeGH chapter 3 . 11/22/2021
Ok I understand wanting time to bond but not wanting the parents to see the new family member once he’s born seems pretty selfish. What’s wrong with that, a little 5 min look see. After all the crap Grace put up with from Christian he could have given her this. Recording the birth will have to do I guess.
DeeGH chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
I just ran across this story… first chapter but I can tell I’m going to love this story.
Great story chapter 42 . 11/13/2021
Well done I really enjoyed it
Ipscott chapter 42 . 11/13/2021
Loved the story. Thank you
Ipscott chapter 12 . 11/2/2021
That was funny. Christian asking if Teddy knows. It seems like he does. LOL
Ipscott chapter 11 . 11/2/2021
Ana can drop to her knees for hubby but can do the same to bathe the baby by butting his tub inside the big tub. I would have to replace that kitchen sink either way.
Ipscott chapter 4 . 10/31/2021
Very good chapter
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 42 . 10/26/2021
Sr813. I want you to know that you did your characters justice. You loved one them the best you could. I’m sorry for your loss. I’m sorry you fell through the cracks. I’m sorry, assuming you live in the States, that our country doesn’t treat our frontline workers, essential workers better. I read your story within a day (I’m sorry I didn’t review the first 41 chapters!) and I can truly say it was enjoyable from beginning to end. From me, anonymous reader, to you, fabulous writer who marked their story “Complete,” I am proud of you for writing, editing, posting, sharing, and everything in between—our fandom is better for it. PS sometimes I crave a story free of drama, just fluff and smut, no angst, no hurt/comfort! Forever Freed nails it!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 42 . 10/24/2021
joan.goldman.9 chapter 41 . 10/24/2021
What a GREAT chapter and you had me LMAO especially when Christian kept asking where his penis was. They had a girl in the car and Ana delivered her herself. WTG Ana

Can't wait for everyone reaction to the new baby Grey especially Teddy's.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 39 . 10/24/2021
OMG Teddy is just too priceless. I do feel sorry for Elliot and Kate losing their baby. Christian is running all over the place after Ana called him that her water broke. After finally dropping Teddy off with Mia, Christian finally gets to Ana. Will they even make it to the hospital in time?
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »