Reviews for The Order of the Garter
Saskie chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
LOL. I died at chapter 6, I'm so glad you wrote about it :)
Tsuppiyo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
One word: CLASSIC.

Salome with a garter dangling from that god-awful bowl-cut head of his... *ROFL!*

I have no doubt the rest of this fic will be epically well-written as well. You have a wonderful...hmm...proclivity for natural-sounding dialogue and for the rhythms of friendly interaction. One thing I would ask of this first chapter is that it, again, end with some sort of decompressing quote from one of the Knights, probably something embarrassed and/or despairing. But that's just my suggestion.

Power to you!

Tsuppi
CyberHell chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
*wheezes for air* omg, I can't stop laughing from reading all 6 chapters in one go XD! Love Percy and Borus so much *hearts them* I like the idea of all the Knights downed by the paper work too LMAO (and here I thought they're defeated by something LOL)

Are you planning on writing more? And keep up the good work XD! (can't wait to read more
ravenshirin chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
hehe! Poor Borus-he would've loved to get a hold on that, eh? :D Cute and funny and amusing. nice.
librachik chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
These are great! Thanks for the update!
HotaruGFC chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love this series. keep it up.
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
Ahahahaha~~ that was brilliant awesome awesomeness~ lol~~
Sparrow Nightrunner chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Good job setting the scene. Tone was perfect (Although I started to suspect something when you mentioned Borus "fighting to the last" with a ledger book on his chest!)Very witty; good style.
celeste chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Clever! I love how I was expecting them to be wounded from combat, and then it's paperwork! I can just see the knights struggling so with it. :)
Raven Chaos chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Oh, man...This almost makes me regret never finishing Suikoden 3... (Brother deleted file, disc too scratched)

Write more chapters! You got a good thing going!
Psycofoxx chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hee hee, very funny.
Salacassera chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
This is priceless :) I love how all the knights get mentioned or involved, especially Leo at the end in this chapter.
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Haha~ cute, very cute~

made me smile the whole time write more!
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That, was just too cute
sideshow mel chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
That was a highly amusing short read about a realistically entertaining scenerio. Pretty funny, everyone was in character, a great ending, and it's always nice to read stuff written w/ proper grammar, so nice job.