Reviews for Tip of My Tongue
itme94 chapter 47 . 5/10
Oh no no no no, Astoria nooooo.
itme94 chapter 46 . 5/10
OKAAYYYY didn't see this coming, wow! Thank you for the update!
Rubywurst chapter 39 . 5/8
Erm Hermione is a total bitch in chap 39... and kind of OOC as well. Did she seriously say to Draco, to have better let Astoria get tortured and die by Dolohov rather than being saved by Draco?! Erm no... that’s not something she would ever do. And by the looks of it, she isn’t the irrational angry and spiteful woman she was prior due to the virus - that has been cured out of her right? And THEN she doesn’t at least fell any guilt or remorse after Draco’s rightful lecturing. Hm... yeah. Definitely Bitch-Hermione.
Rubywurst chapter 35 . 5/8
BAMF NARCISSA here we goooo! Gods I love her in this fanfic more than any other character!
mitch404 chapter 47 . 5/6
Very interesting. So excited for the update
sunflwgranger chapter 25 . 5/2
Hermione is so insecure in this fic that makes me wanna kill her. yes he likes you. yes you made a choice 5 years ago. and no you aren't happy and what's your problem in accepting you are in love with him? that you care for each other. Hermione when she is written as this annoying person is so boring.
Maxennce chapter 47 . 5/1
Lol, loved hermione’s monologue
sunflwgranger chapter 12 . 5/1
narcissa is rotten
tpbasu chapter 47 . 4/29
This fic is incredible. I’m super late to the party as I just started reading it 3 days ago but I’m so hooked! I’ll be yet another fan patiently waiting for an updatethanks for the great story and I hope you continue/finish it. I’m obsessed with Dad! Draco and your version is just *chefs kiss* perfect.
CapnSammaye chapter 1 . 4/29
Update please!
Bhf29 chapter 47 . 4/27
I loooove this story.
Soraslove chapter 27 . 4/22
Can hermione compromise though? Idk, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 24 . 4/22
Eh.. i don't feel bad for astoria, she's a spiteful bitch. She should never should have married draco, but decided to cause she's greedy for money, kek.
Soraslove chapter 23 . 4/22
Astoria is a fucking idiot.
Soraslove chapter 22 . 4/22
Yo.. they should have just off'd rita, the stupid bitch.
12,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »