Reviews for The Pool
guest chapter 2 . 3/3
Exciting story. Just a few minor mistakes. Mako's name is without two "ks", so it's that. Except for that, i look forward to the rest.
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 2/25
Easy there Bolin, take it nice and slow or you'll both regret it.

You made up an interesting song. I'm glad she found some measure of piece on Airbender island. The date was cute.

It's a good thing his brother and friends are there to help ground him a little bit.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 2/15
Ah. I love Bolin. My favorite character. Poor Sanae, I've a feeling her marriage wasn't all that great. And of course Korra and Asami just sweep you up and drag you along, whether you want to or not. Lol. Is this an ongoing story?
Akirys chapter 1 . 2/15
Nice job! I can tell you worked really worked hard on this. It's super well done, aside from some grammar stuff! But the word choice and the sentence structure flows very well, and I think that's what's most important (and maybe the rarest to find!) in fanfiction.

I loved the scene of Korra rolling up her sleeves to eat the fish. That's such a Korra thing to do.
LadyVae chapter 1 . 2/13
So sweet! I really want to know what Sanae is trying to let go of. You always have such a wonderful way of writing characters. Even having not watched LoK it's still easy to enjoy the characters and care about them.