Reviews for Impossible to Ever Love
This is epic...please update more
Pula Nuvem chapter 6 . 3/20
Jesus ! they are too much OC.! draco is so ... pleasant all the time ! horrible . shouldn't Hermione be more disbelieving that she suddenly simply ended up in the past ? shouldn't draco be suspecting ver more? after all i don't think he is the kind of guy who would recieve any girl ( who could be a peasant ! ( where are his malfoy prejudices ? )) open armed into his own house , and ler her use his desceased mother's clothes , just because she is pretty ? that's incoerent . ( oh , and Hermione parents don't miss her , because they aren't even born yet ! )
mimilove1013 chapter 20 . 1/3
How and when did hermione get captured.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
This may never be updated but i wanted to let you know i was completely captivated by this.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2014

You cant end there! Where's the Epilogue you mentioned?
Fan chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Where's the epilogue?!
Katheryne chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
Dear Luiza,

It was nearly 10 years ago I read your fanfic. I loved it so much! I know that life can get busy and maybe writing ins't a priority to you anymore. But should you ever wish to get back to it, your readers would be so grateful. This story is so amazing and it really needs it's Epilogue :)

Hope you come back to ,
E chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Wow been waiting for the ending to this for years! Please do epilogue soon!
Vaneesa85 chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
When will you update. Loving it
drachens chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Waiting for a epilogue that might never come (argh)
PastHopingFor chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Oh my OH my OH MY GOODNESS! It's been 7 years and there's no epilogue?! I know you're probably busy but please please please come back! Where's the resolution for Hermione's parents? I want her to stay in medieval times with Draco though!
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Omg! I luv the chapter!
KodeV chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
i'm a sucker for historical romances, and this is one, written in an au version of harry potter, is wonderful. it's been over 6 years since the last chapter was posted and i swear - if it wasn't for the date on this story, i would have thought that this story was freshly written. i wish you didn't leave this story hanging like this - i would love for this story to be wrapped up with little brown hair, grey eyed babies.
zabumafu chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Please post the epilogue soon! This is definitely one of the best AU/Historical fics I've ever read
Dimensional Roamer chapter 22 . 7/4/2012