Reviews for Impossible to Ever Love
Where is the epilogue?!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/23
Love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
I've been waiting ten years for you to finish this. This is kind of like my life story, minus the time travelling, and I wanted to see if it would end up the same too.
Anon chapter 22 . 3/3/2016
Been waitin since 2006...TEN YEARS ;-; PLEASE UPDATE. I NEED A RESOLUTION. ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY AND WELL WRITTEN AND I ALWAYS COME BACK TO IT AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR TO REREAD.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
This is epic...please update more
Pula Nuvem chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Jesus ! they are too much OC.! draco is so ... pleasant all the time ! horrible . shouldn't Hermione be more disbelieving that she suddenly simply ended up in the past ? shouldn't draco be suspecting ver more? after all i don't think he is the kind of guy who would recieve any girl ( who could be a peasant ! ( where are his malfoy prejudices ? )) open armed into his own house , and ler her use his desceased mother's clothes , just because she is pretty ? that's incoerent . ( oh , and Hermione parents don't miss her , because they aren't even born yet ! )
mimilove1013 chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
How and when did hermione get captured.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
This may never be updated but i wanted to let you know i was completely captivated by this.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Waaaaahhhh

You cant end there! Where's the Epilogue you mentioned?
Fan chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Where's the epilogue?!
Katheryne chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
Dear Luiza,

It was nearly 10 years ago I read your fanfic. I loved it so much! I know that life can get busy and maybe writing ins't a priority to you anymore. But should you ever wish to get back to it, your readers would be so grateful. This story is so amazing and it really needs it's Epilogue :)

Hope you come back to ,
Katheryne
E chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Wow been waiting for the ending to this for years! Please do epilogue soon!
Vaneesa85 chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
When will you update. Loving it
drachens chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Sniffs.
Waiting for a epilogue that might never come (argh)
PastHopingFor chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Oh my OH my OH MY GOODNESS! It's been 7 years and there's no epilogue?! I know you're probably busy but please please please come back! Where's the resolution for Hermione's parents? I want her to stay in medieval times with Draco though!