Reviews for L A Miz
LittlePeopleKnow chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
YES OMB LOL DIES
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This is the other half of RWMTFG... THIS IS AMAZING! AS A REWARD FFOR BEING THE 100TH REVIEWER U SHOULD WRITE US A SEQUEL! LOL.
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
SHRevolutionary chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
JAVERT! I'LL SAVE YOU! LOCKING MONEIEUR L'INSPECTOR IN THE TRUNK IS AGAINST THE LAW, ENJOLRAS!

Nice fanfic. :)
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
Nintendo. Pokemon. TV. Voldemort. Sauron. Yep Garvoche sounds like my little brother now.
wolf with panther eyes chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
This is just brilliant - thanks for brightening up my day! :D I was just laughing so hard through it all.
wolf with panther eyes chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I was planning to review at the end, as I usually would... but then I started laughing so hard I almost burst.

"May 15th, 1832...How wretched I am… May 16th, 1832...How wretched I am… May 17th, 1832...Today I saw a caterpillar…May 18th, 1832, How wretched I am…"

THAT LINE IS JUST GENIUS! I LOVE YOU FOR IT!
Alayne Stone chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
*is dead*

So perfect. Gavroche as TV addict... Enjy as FBI agent... madhouse... Walter...

*falls under desk again*

*hugs poor Javert* His ponytail! Nobody shall harm his pretty hair! *strokes said hair and undoes it* It must look perfectly messy and flutter dramatically in the wind when he's standing on the bridge. *nods*
The Pixess chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

There are no words no describe the awesomeness of this. NONE.
The Pixess chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
If perfection exists in sugar-powered fanfictions, this is it (except Cosette didn't die. But whatever, teh therapy makes up for that. Plus that would ruin the Marius/stalker jokes)

*LOVES FOREVER AND EVER AND ADD ANOTHER INFINITY OF EVERS AFTER THAT BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE THEM ALL!
nine miles to go chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
i'm in love with your parodies. i am literally up up here laughing my butt off. you do humor like no OTHER.
Madame-Enjolras chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
OMG! I believe I almost died; drowning in my own laughter! Really, I love your work and I think you are one of my favorite authors on this Les Mis part of this Fanfiction website!
601238 chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Enjolras: *ignores them* I don’t stop riots! I start them! *tears off his blazer and shades, revealing his vest, and plasters his most heroic expression on his face*

And then "Do You Hear the People Sing" begins. That was the greatest!
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
GO LARK GO LARK! THIS IS THE GREATEST!
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 2 . 6/15/2005