Reviews for Four Times Draco Malfoy Ordered Coffee and One Time Hermione Did
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 6/21
Love your draco in this, so privileged and love how we just swipes his card every time while sort of ignoring her at the beginning. laughed out loud at hermiones line about the blond trust fund boys XD very scathing
oh and the phil collins playing neighbours! ha
the irony of him preparing her coffee in the last scene was perfect and showed his sweeter side behind the privileged trust fund boy. there's more depth to draco than meets the eye, lovely read, thank you
SopranoandBass chapter 1 . 6/10
I can't believe I hadn't read this one yet! I LOVE it! It is just so fun!
Akorah chapter 1 . 6/9
I definitely read the title as "Four Times Draco Malfoy Ordered Coffee and the One Time Hermione Died", and was immediately intrigued about how that could possibly go together. The actual story was pretty good though.
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 1 . 6/2
Wonderful, I loved it. I didn't even mind that they were slightly OOC. Also, I have never heard a Phil Collins song in my life. Are they really that bad ?
FriendofTrees chapter 1 . 5/28
Oh, this was so much fun. Thank you for a good read!
sunshine.katz chapter 1 . 5/25
Hilarious. I hadn't heard of half the terms that Draco uses (in Australia, turmeric or beetroot lattes are exotic and asking for a soy cap is about as fancy as you get). I will confess to liking Phil Collins but I can absolutely see how his music could be used as punishment. And now I want to know just what Draco did to his neighbour to be deserving of that. Love decisive!Hermione!
viv-heart chapter 1 . 5/23
A Good story on a Bad day. Love it
cshen.j chapter 1 . 5/17
Gosh, this is SO good! I adore it :) And the narration is really good as well!
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 5/10
Lol. Amusing.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 5/9
Omg so cute how am I just now reading this

Thanks for sharing!
anazing
Xx.LittleMissPerfect.xX chapter 1 . 4/29
BEAUTIFUL. AMAZING. SPECTACULAR. I usually don't like Muggle AUs but ...THIS. Great Job:)
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 4/28
Damnit why won’t you let me sleep?!

These are too good
This made my day :)
loneliestsweetpotato chapter 1 . 4/25
Omg this was perfect. I love it!