Reviews for The Red String of Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2022
Wow, you actually made me hate Luna. LUNA! I've never hated her in any fanfic i read but in your story, she is a meddlesome bitch and i hate that Theo is with her. I mean seriously what is so bad that he faked dated someone that Luna had to barge in to"confess" to Hermione as if it was a great sin? Can you explain to me why this is so horrible and made Hermione so upset? They were not in a relationship. Draco does not owe her anything. And let's say it was that bad (which it was not), like instead of allowing them is solve what problems they have because they are the actual ones in the relationship Luna schemes and blabs her mouth; instead being a good friend and encourage them to talk among themselves. Not to mention how hypocritical it was regarding Astoria's sexuality where Luna goes blabbing again. Isn't it worse with Hermione who was in a relationship and lied to her boyfriend? Like you tried to build up this conflict to add the angst just to have it but it fell flat because there was nothing. Also, the characterization of Ron was all over the place since you wanted him to be a good guy but show traits to negate that by brushing it under "locker talk" as if that justifies it as well as with how he talks to Draco (who is Hermione's best friend and really did nothing wrong to him other than call out his behavior with the necklace).
Francialua15 chapter 4 . 4/20/2022
other than that your story looks promising
Francialua15 chapter 4 . 4/20/2022
is football not soccer.
cjm6832 chapter 22 . 5/12/2021
I love slow burns, and I love your stories! My only wish is that the slow burns don’t end at the end. I want to see their relationship grow more! I’m selfish, I know, but that’s what I need! Another great story from you!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2021
I'm so confused like are you hot or are you fucking cold make up your mind or it'll say he but it doesn't say what he it is love your story
itme94 chapter 11 . 1/5/2021
Loving your Luna and Ginny! I never thought I'd kinda be digging Ron, but he and Hermione are kinda cute.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2020
I thought this was a slow burn Dramione not a Romione with a Dramione endgame. I avoid stories with Romione so I wish this had been listed this with a Romione/Dramione tag.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Yea I didn't care too much for this story. It was all over the place. Ok, first it started off with her being sexually assaulted, injured, and hospitalized and yet no charges were filed. Sometime later she decide to file charges and then he goes crazy on her. Then Ron comes in and idk what was happening there because she was still traumatized to even be in any type of relationship. When Draco and Hermione finally get together. You just needed to add more drama to it and have their so-called friends act like Draco cheated on her and she needed to know. how dare he right. I mean all he did was not tell her all the truth.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Ok just started and it's already confusing. It's all over the place I keep asking myself well are they magic or not. It doesn't seem like it. They go to a public school, they have lockers, and vending machines. Something I'm pretty sure they don't have at Hogwarts and not once do you mention magic or wands or anything.
Granger Danger 23 chapter 22 . 7/1/2020
This is true oh a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Canimal chapter 3 . 6/29/2020
What a sad way for her to lose her mom! Trauma is definitely hard to recover from, but Hermione is right. Having people hover and go out of their way to constantly be around her could end up making it all worse for her even if they’re trying to help. It’s sweet how close Draco is to her.
Canimal chapter 2 . 6/29/2020
Draco is a good friend even if he was definitely in the wrong for some of his questions in the beginning. I know it’s human nature, but “what did you do?” is such a damaging question when someone finds themselves in Hermione’s position. I wish I didn’t speak from experience. I’m very interested to see the changes in the relationships with this being a Muggle AU.
Canimal chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
Very interesting beginning! I’m curious to see where this goes. Ugh, Pansy sounds just dreadful. And Cormac too.
SophisticatedSage chapter 22 . 5/15/2020
That was a pretty good story! I'm so glad Draco didn't get away with what he did, and that it wasn't treated lightly, but that ending made it worth everything :)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 22 . 4/23/2020
this story was so perfect! I think you did great with the abuse part and it was realistic (but I did not suffer from this so my opinion might not be the best)
your characters were extremely cute, all of them !