Reviews for The Best Wingman
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 6/26
That was so cute. It was weird to make something that symbolized ramen but okay. Sasuke was adorable. You make them as rather cute kids.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/10
I wasn't sure how you would combine Naruto's love of ramen and sweets but that was the perfect surprise. I nearly thought Naruto would whip out his prize winning tomato and win over Sasuke's heart but the red cupcake certainly held a personal meaning you got me curious about. Thanks for sharing!
cutiepie0812 chapter 1 . 5/12
Too cute honestly. I would love sequel.
healthywounds chapter 1 . 4/3
that was so cute and adorable. just what I needed.
healthywounds chapter 1 . 4/2
that was so cute and adorable. just what I needed.
Naledi chapter 1 . 3/9
*sniffle* what i'm not crying. You're the one that's crying. If anyone's to blame, its Gaara and his stupid sand.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 2/27
I defiantly agree with Deidara this was "disgustingly cute" But I loved it! Great story!
666snoopy chapter 1 . 2/18
Very cute story!
SehunsBae37 chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my gosh! This was so incredibly cute! Itachi is such a good big brother. And Sasuke and Naruto are so adorable! I'm a little late, but happy V day!
Fabianadat chapter 1 . 2/16
Olá,

É fofura demais numa história só. Fofo.

Beijos!
Ttracee chapter 1 . 2/15
This was too cute.
maranjen chapter 1 . 2/15
Cute~ Nicely written as well! This was pleasure to read!
Chidori95 chapter 1 . 2/15
Goddddd this is love and I agree with deidara.. It is so disgustingly cute *giggles*
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 2/15
Nice and fluffy, although I was surprised that Itachi intends to woo someone whom he finds so mind-boggling :P
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/14
Okay, I won't lie. I'm still confused-and very much intrigued-on how they made that creation but this was sooooooooooooooooo goddamn cute. I loved it