Reviews for Weapons of Choice
zelva713 chapter 6 . 2/18
I love Regulus Black so much, pity that he is dead in majority of fanfictions
hotcat chapter 6 . 6/26/2019
so good
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2019
This is so good! There needs to be more because at this point you have made such a strong background that the story is definitely going to be great, even though I have no idea what it will be. Please update soon!
loreine chapter 6 . 11/17/2018
The background and the direction the story is going - so very intriguing!
Hoping for an update!
Kurohimenyan chapter 6 . 9/30/2018
hope this gets updated :3
mooneysfate chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
poor harry. really hating james. keeping harry separate from the rest of james' family! abuse it is. hopefully remus can help harry. or take him away somehow. :(
blue4dogs chapter 6 . 9/21/2018
Very intriguing. Wheels within wheels. The difference between a Harry that looks more like his father & this Harry that looks very much like his dead mother is suspicious. Remus's experiences should make him a fantastic tutor for Harry & a much better influence for Harry. James fears Harry for his abilities while Remus wants to help Harry learn to control his abilities. Knowing your father fears you & doesn't want to be around you has to be especially harsh on a child. Whatever James did must have been extremely dark & Harry's looks & power seems to remind him of his actions. Makes me wonder if somehow he tried to trap or bind Lily somehow within Harry when she died. An angry spirit could explain strangling vines, explosions, etc. Can't wait to find out more.
iiAliceii chapter 6 . 3/4/2018
How do you create so many good things? You just pop out one good story after the other... phenomenal :)
Great story, keep it up!
CoyoteSage chapter 6 . 2/27/2018
This world that you're teasing us with is so interesting, I can't wait for the next chapter to see where you're going with this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2018
oh wow! here's hoping it all works out for remus, harry, and regulus! :)
jadely31 chapter 6 . 2/26/2018
I am still guessing a lot. The writing is good and I'm sure you are setting up a great story. Your description as Massively A.U. seems to fit. So keep those chapters coming please.
sunsethill chapter 6 . 2/26/2018
Well, Regulus certainly is interesting in this. I'm interested to see where this all takes Remus and Harry.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 2/26/2018
I'm not usually a big Remus fan, but I can certainly see that he would be the perfect person to be a tutor for this Harry.
panther73110 chapter 5 . 2/26/2018
Just wondering is Harry still the Potter Heir if James does not care for him and has him hidden away?
Oil on Canvas chapter 6 . 2/26/2018
My thoughts is that you're taking too long in this introduction.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »