Reviews for Transcendence
Death Lantern chapter 2 . 1/4
true magic has been reduced to this? concealment, amplification don't even come close to denial of nothing ness, kaleidoscope, heaven feel, numbers reality or blue magic.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Just so you know, the word ‘incarnation’ is never used in conjunction with Emiya Shirou in the actual Fate materials. When the word is used, it is in reference to Incarnated Spirits, such as Consort Yu and Arcueid Brunestud.
Sonia25 chapter 7 . 7/4/2020
You are one of my favourite writter, plz update this ff
x102reddragon chapter 7 . 6/16/2020
Hope to see another update on this gem of a fic sometime..
Cbase2013 chapter 2 . 5/17/2020
This is fucking dope.
Horus456 chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
Love it! More please.
deadpool76 chapter 7 . 3/26/2020
Loving the story so far. Is it dead? Like a dodo?..
Hikari-J chapter 7 . 3/22/2020
This story reminds me of HPMOR with a hint of Fate... Incredible, keep it up
mumphie chapter 7 . 3/21/2020
Well, it looks like you have another winner in this story. I'll start thinking good thoughts and hope that you find your muse again. Would love to see more!
mumphie chapter 4 . 3/20/2020
Didn't Dumbledore say that Harry went through some changes and one of them was that his eyesight was fixed? Why does he have new glasses?
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 3/17/2020
I was re-reading this story when something caught my attention, which I'm surprised I didn't twig onto before:

"So, here is a quick lesson. You are descended from a legendary mage known as Alduin Peverell, one blessed by three True Magics, the only one of his kind in the world. You are the twenty-first descendant of his line."

Is the fact that Harry is the twenty-first magically significant in this story? As in 3 x 7? The fact that Alduin was the seventh in the Peverell line would also seem to play into it.
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
Your story is just so boring. Tell a story not write a dictionary. It's like talking about a gunfight and all you do is describe how the gun was invented and made to work. Boring!
reader0007 chapter 6 . 12/10/2019
red shadow... counter guardian right?
Schaal Michael chapter 3 . 11/22/2019