Reviews for Of Arrows and Curses
Rayne.Laufeyson chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Poor Aragorn. If he bounces too much, his boobs are gonna huuuurt sooo much. :D
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Oh. My. Fricking. Hobbit. This is just TOO WEIRD!
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Oh Valar... Aragorn's just...
Mandanza chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
Completely hilarious! Being a girl sure is harder than a guy would think.

And I can't stop the compassion I feel for poor Aragorn. That particularly thing can be hell.
esquarce chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*coughchokehack* This story is so flippin' hilarious. I started choking from trying not to laugh, as I read this when I wasn't supposed to be. ;) Keep up the funny work!
am writing chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
One of the few stories of yours that I haven't read. Oh dear, what have you done to my beloved Aragorn? PMS? I sympathize for as I read this I am on day 3...wish someone would give me chocolate...
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Wow, you mean it took one of them THAT long to think of doing that?
LynnPens chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
*gets kicked out of the library*
As they drag her away: "No! It wasn't me! It was her story!"
LOL!
LynnPens chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
ROTFLMAO!
There was this little kid at the next computer. Every time I burst out laughing, she gave me weird looks. *didn't mind*
I am seriously going to be kicked out of the library for 'disturbing the silence'. P
LynnPens chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
*choke* *gasp* *falls off chair* *everyone in the vacinity (sp) stares at her*
*glares back at them and climbs back up on chair*
You know, I really should stop reading this in the library... or any public place for that matter. Oh, poor Estel... ROTFL!
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I am not really reviewing LOL
Is wishing you another HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May you have a naked ranger wang on your cake!
May you see said wang in your dreams
May the wang do a dance for your amusement.
May you then have to punish said holder of wang with um pink handcuffs and a thing of whippied cream
May you then find an elf in a bow on your doorstep looking cute and yet pissed
May both of them cry for you as you melt into a puddle.
May you then be surrounded by elves as you swing huge label gun in hand as they shiver in fear.
May you find the secret mysteries of the myth commando or not.
May you have for desert cake and a pool of jello and naked elves.
What I am saying is I know you are thinking them all so damn get your mind out of the gutter and Share dammit.
happy birthday mellon nin!
A. R. Imora chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
was that it? No make more, make more. good good. very good.
Dark Lady Takhisi chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
Fraggin hilarious. Didn't think you could make eight chapters of it. Guess I was wrong.
LegyLuva chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Great endin. A little rush ed as you said but I loved. Such an insane plot that it had me laughing the whole time. I hope to read more of your stuff soon. Keep writing and well done
Legyluva
Estel Star-Kindler chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
YES! AT LONG LAST! Do you realise Iv been waiting since... Last... June to read all of that? LOL! But twas brilliant, and worth the wait, definately! Now, all i can say is i do hope u write more humor fics becoz you TOTALLY KICK ASS AT THEM MELLON NIN! _
Loadsa love, Estel x