Reviews for Serenity Prayer
damn, cant wait for an update
Don’t know how I came across this, but I love it! Read all 15 chapters in one day. What’s going to happen with Toneri? Is he going to try to get back at Hinata? Will Naruto find out about Hinata’s abuse? What’s the deal with Sakura? Why is she being such a bitch to Hinata? Did she ever even really like Hinata? Are Hinata and Shikamaru going to become friends through AA? Will Hinata and Konohamaru actually get along, not just because of Hanabi? And will Hinata and Hanabi get that strong relationship that both Hinata and Hanabi wish for?
Sorry so many questions, but this story just got me hooked. I love the way Naruto was chasing Hinata, instead of Hinata chasing after Naruto. I don’t like the way Kurenai is so judgemental about some of Hinata’s choices, but I can see how it can add to the story. Looking forward to next update. Might create an actual account just to follow this story!
aviesee chapter 1 . 8/19
super good story and writing! will patiently wait for the next chapter.
Sugaryskull chapter 15 . 8/18
Cant I just say I love your story? The characters personalities, the pacing, just everything. Everything is just written so well. I love all the characters.
Cant wait for more.
Cherry1315 chapter 15 . 8/3
This story is amazing! cant wait for more :D
Kurama0430 chapter 15 . 7/27
this story is amazing please update
Bluewarrior3 chapter 15 . 7/16
I love your story and i love naruhina..but is hinata ever going to tell naruto about her past? I really hope so,shes carrying so much weight on her shoulders and i hope he understands her and continues to be there for her. Naruto isnt the type to just leave and not be there, especially cuz he just confessed abt loving hinata.. And Is sakura gonna be a problem? I really hope not. I mean shes the ex wife .hinata has been stressed and anxious so much she doesnt need somone like sakura making her feel guilty just cuz shes spending time with her son and is in a relationship with naruto. I just hope there is a happy ending to this.
CapriciousKrego chapter 15 . 6/24
Patientl/ not patiently waiting for the update. The premise of this story is so good and the feelings are so real. I cant wait to see what Naruto's reaction will be when all her truths are found out.
This is one of the very few Modern AUs I actually enjoy reading purely because of how well you stick to the characterization and keep things clear even when the characters themselves aren't sure what's going on.

Thank you for this lovely gem and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future.
Sooo... are we ever gonna get an update? This is my favorite story of yours:(
TheMightyBoudica1995 chapter 15 . 4/12
Looove. You write literally the BEST modern aus ever. EVER!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 15 . 4/8
I just want them to be happy already. I can't wait for Hinata to be completely open and honest with him. For her to let him in completely.
Roxie.88 chapter 15 . 3/30
okay so I'm IN LOVE with this story! hinatas life and background is very unexpected but I'm glad Naruto is still her ray of sunshine. what I am dying to know is when will Naruto find out the truth about Hinatas past as well as her friends?! how will Naruto react? specifically when he finds out what happened with Toneri? Please please please please please please please please update soon! I NEED to know what happens!
Roxie.88 chapter 1 . 3/29
great first chapter. love where you are going with this, I look forward to the next chapter
Toni chapter 15 . 3/27
I'm not a Hinata/Naruto fan however this story is awesome.
please update this story and Sweet Saga (my favourite)