Reviews for Turned Tables: The Long Story
Katie Langville chapter 37 . 10/28
This is a great story. Plenty of suspense, but enough light to keep me reading. And such a neat idea to do it with Chuck as a full agent and no intersect.
JHershey chapter 37 . 10/27
Really enjoyed this one. Creative, fun and just the right amount of drama. Thanks for sharing.
PGHammer chapter 9 . 10/2
Okay - why Romney? Simple - Romney is not far from the very-recently shuttered (yet very real) Naval Security Group Activity Sugar Grove, West Virginia (in fact, NAVSECGRUACT Sugar Grove had a guest-starring role in James Bamford's "The Puzzle Palace"). While I have never been to NAVSECGRUACT Sugar Grove, I HAVE been to Romney - you could EASILY had a spook safehouse in Romney, WV; very few neighbors - and most would not ask questions - like MOST of West Virginia, to be honest.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 10/2
Ouch - a BMW 7-series! Yes - my mom has had TWO of them; both were 740 iLs. (The 740iL is basically the BMW "factory stretch". Unlike the later versions, it came with a "mere" V8 - though there is nothing MERE about a V-8 from the Bavarian Motor Works.) Between the smoothness of those V8s and that ton of room in the rear, even back-seat passengers get "spoiled spoiled spoiled".
Thank you for this story. I was so excited and surprised when I found this one. You outdid yourself and I had so much fun all the way to the end! Great Job! I especially loved the post lude. What a great idea and terrific execution of that idea! Thanks for taking the time to put this down.
Omg absolutely amazing story. Couldnt stop reading until I finished it. I really loved everything thing about it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us
De Amicus chapter 37 . 2/16
Wow, what an incredible ride. Thank you for sharing.
De Amicus chapter 13 . 2/13
A circus... and ring agents... Bartowski is rubbing off on you.
Steve Newton chapter 37 . 11/22/2019
A satisfying ending. Almost sat that its over.

I have been reading one chapter at a time. Decided to read the last three all at once. Kept the story clear, and, I didn't get confused about which story had what happenings in it. I am usually reading 2 Zettels at a time.(Just finished 'A Normal Madness'.)

The longer arc gave a good exploration of Chuck and Sarah. Quite good.

Still, what is Zettel's thing about feet? Sarah barefoot, and, in some stories, people with their feet on top of each other's.
Steve Newton chapter 33 . 11/15/2019
Chuck joking about Sarah being an assassin seems a tad heavy handed. I guess the positive spin would be that he accepted who she was. This is a different Chuck than that in the show.

Sarah accepting responsibility for fixing the family is a big step.
Steve Newton chapter 31 . 11/14/2019
Gunned the Renault. That might be a first, unless, Renaults have come a long way in the last few decades.

Julie's story was...touching?

Sarah's instincts here seem to be correct. All of the other options that she mentions would be riskier and less certain when her life and other's lives are in danger.
Steve Newton chapter 30 . 11/14/2019
I can't believe that Chuck goes up to Julie's room without contacting Sarah. Even a text. A major mistake.

I'm guessing that Castle has some serious defenses. So would the bad guys.
Steve Newton chapter 28 . 11/11/2019
Why didn't Mary want Chuck to know about Stephen? Is there a real intersect?

Got off on the wrong floor/ Doesn't sound right. ls Carina taken? Maybe I'm getting paranoid.

Red test memories. mmmmmmm
Steve Newton chapter 26 . 11/9/2019
Show Chuck would have just said 'yes'. Maybe passed out.

The meeting with the bad guys went well, I think.
Steve Newton chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
I haven't actually seen anything to indicate that Mary has told anything true to Chuck.

I didn't see any of this coming. Pretty shocking.

"There's still lots to talk about, lots to do."