Reviews for Turned Tables: The Long Story
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 31 . 7/18
Really nice moment with Sarah, the Renault, the alley, and Julie’s comment. Sarah is going to have to face her “my default is death” / “I want to be a mother someday” dichotomy. Well played.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 30 . 7/18
Yeah, okay, that was officially awesome and kickass. I loved seeing Sarah in action! And good gut-punch with Castle. And I like Chuck’s quick thinking with Marcel. And good job depicting how he’d get her room number.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 29 . 7/18
I loved the Sarah/Carina scene at the bar. Great stuff. Also, nice job building the tension in the kitchen as they prepare for the party.
Tenblood chapter 37 . 6/13
Fantastic story, this is well written and that postlude was amazing! Thanks for sharing this!
michaelfmx chapter 24 . 5/29
So...wow. I bet Sarah's suddenly not thinking that her family is so messed up after all. I have to tell you that I didn't see all this coming. I figured that this chapter would have a lot of mission related content, but the Miley stuff just smacked me across the face.

As sad as it is, I kind of found your approach to Chuck's parents rather refreshing. This really was a new and rather unique take on what happened to Chuck's dad and consequently his mom. It's sort of the effect of having the Intersect, just without actually having the Intersect. The drug addiction is a tough road to go down. I haven't read the other reviews for this chapter, but I wouldn't be surprised if that issue was a talking point. And the guilt that Mary must be carrying around because of that must be staggering.

Chuck seems to have forgiven Ellie for now, but I have a feeling that conversations isn't over yet. Not much of an interlude, but great chapter. Caught me by surprise. Well done.
Newfanfikker chapter 36 . 5/28
Kelly,
Thank you, thank you, thank you. And one more time, just because it feels so good to say it. Thank you.
Thoroughly enjoyable and particularly thought provoking.
baldcoder chapter 37 . 5/27
Great epilogue! I like the focus around the delivery room. Emma at the end was pretty funny. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
sevenrez chapter 37 . 5/26
I wish we all had not experienced Agent Walker returning and locking Sarah away. Oh well we cannot change the show. We can enjoy some awesome versions of it. Thank you for the Postlude. It was of course lovely and funny.
sevenrez chapter 36 . 5/26
This is bittersweet! As always I enjoy reaching the end of a great story but I am sadden at the same time. I will miss the updates. I absolutely love Sarah in this story. Her growth was so fluid. This has become my favorite from your collection. You also captured that awesome chemistry that these characters have. I cannot thank you enough for sharing this with us. You are wonderful and I wish you luck with you future endeavors.
Deathzbreath chapter 37 . 5/25
A truly wonderful story thank you so much for writing it. I hope some day the muse to write here once again strikes you.
Deathzbreath chapter 36 . 5/25
Stephan to the rescue! Loved this story!
uplink2 chapter 37 . 5/25
Can't say enough about how much I enjoyed reading this story. Great resolution in the end and the perfect epilogue storyline. My only complaint is we never got to read Liz and Carina's toast at the wedding. I can only imagine how much fun that would have been.

I do admit I will miss your frequent updates and do hope one day the bug bites you again and share some of your talent with us once again.

Bravo and thanks again for writing this gem of a story.
WvonB chapter 37 . 5/24
The uniqueness of your approach had me captivated right from the very beginning.
So many great moments, far too many to mention here. But the Circus Day and Nights mission remains my favorite arc. Loved Sabre! (And Chesko)
The characters, both major (Chuck, Sarah, and the gang) and minor (Parks, Liz.) have been very well written, filled out. Real.
But it's your Sarah that's captured my mind and heart.
We've been privileged to follow along as she makes the journey from mistrust to Miss Trust. From a world of constant betrayal to one of fidelity and faithfulness
From a dealer of death to a giver of life.
As important as Chuck's journey through the spy world is, Sarah's journey out of it is, to my mind, much more compelling. As she travels the road from perdition to redemption, we can't help but feel deep sympathy for her struggles but also joy for her triumphs. It’s this journey which makes these tales so very special to me, not just here but in Cables and Miss Trust as well.
Thank you so much for this and the other wonderful stories you've graced us with. Even if you don't come back to add any more tales, we'll continue to have these to reread and enjoy once more.
I'll leave it at that, with the expressed hope that we'll see you here again in the future, to entertain us with your words once more.
A final, very well done.
Until then, au revoir.
michaelfmx chapter 23 . 5/24
Damn...you've really ratcheted up the action and mission stuff in these last couple of chapters. And I have to say that this chapter got a little dark. Even through the tension of this circus mission, the mood of the arc had been relatively light. But this chapter got dark. And Greasy? THAT is the clown that causes all the fears that people have. Coulrophobia...thanks for the reminder. Even with the bad guys you've had so far in this story, Greasy takes the cake, so to speak. And you did have me wondering how they were going to get out of this. I was on edge a bit.

And now I'm curious...what on earth is going on. Poor Chuck and Sarah...they really need some time to themselves to figure out where they are in their lives. but no, Graham has to go and disappear himself and now everything's up in the air. Has he turned? Or has he been taken? You really did leave us on edge at the end of this chapter.

I share in Chuck's nostalgia about leaving the circus behind. It seems that they've grown so much over the duration of this mission...both professionally and personally. I hope they have a chance to continue to learn about each other. And I really, REALLY hope that Liz and Jan reappear later on in the story. They are the kind of characters that I'd like to see become part of Chuck and Sarah's lives. Great chapter.
michaelfmx chapter 22 . 5/24
Well...crap. Just as we thought that the mission was coming to an end, and that Chuck and Sarah would move on and maybe have a moment to themselves, this happens. And I have to say that the end of this chapter caught me by surprise, even though I've known that something was going to happen. And let me tell you, you are single handedly going to set off an epidemic of clown...phobia, or whatever it's actually called. I'm not a fan of carnies or clowns right now. But great chapter.