Reviews for Turned Tables: The Long Story
BlendingIn chapter 2 . 9/24
Chapter 2 -

The only real explanation for Chuck's coworkers in the Buy More, explained by Zettel:

"The store's staff was to be composed of agents and actors contracted by the CIA."

LOL! How else do you explain The Mystery Crisper, Lester, or Jeff?

You're the best, Z!
MicroGirl1225 chapter 37 . 2/9
(MicroGirl1225):
It’s like you pulled on one thread from the tapestry that is Chuck, until it was all unraveled, then wove it back together to make a new pattern—this time the juxtaposition of colors make every other color look a different shade. Magnificently genius and I loved it.
jennalowe chapter 5 . 12/31/2021
I always love your Sarah
jennalowe chapter 3 . 12/31/2021
You can probably guess how much I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read more.
Mpeter chapter 28 . 12/23/2021
The end of Graham. I honestly can say I won't miss him. Great story so far. I really like how Chuck and Sarah have gotten to this point.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
First time reading this story….wow! What a start!
AfricanChieftess chapter 37 . 12/17/2021
Outstanding.
Excellent.
Masterfully done.
THANK YOU for an entertaining story.
fklong2d chapter 37 . 8/15/2021
Great story. particularly enjoyed the Clown mission chapters. It's obvious you research your topics thoroughly and U really liked the part where you described their clown act. Well done.

As always, I enjoy your writing and always look forward to new ones.

Keep up the good work...it's awesome!

Regards
SWchuckFan chapter 37 . 6/19/2021
Freaking loved your story! The circus was some of the best stuff ive read. Characters were all awesome. Charah was really good from the beginning to end. Thx for sharing (yea i know im late haha). Nothing like a train is next!
UnYawn chapter 37 . 4/6/2021
Zettel for the win again. I love the way you turned the Chuck story and concept on its head. Another phenomenal story.
Dan Anderson chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
I have mixed feelings about the premise of this story. Most of that surrounds what this change means for the two characters and their relationship. On the one hand, their equal professional status means the bureaucratic barriers to their relationship are all but gone. That’s a huge positive. They won’t have to endure the dark arc of the beginning of season 3.

On the other hand, this changes a lot about who Chuck is and how Sarah perceives him. Canon Chuck was fundamentally honest. Except for when he hid his mental problems from Sarah in the latter half of season 3 and white lies necessary for the integrity of missions (both official and unofficial), Chuck never wavered from this. He may have lied about things, but he was always honest about himself. This is the person Sarah and I fell in love with (in different ways, mind you :).

The implications of this deceit have to be serious for Sarah and, by extension, their relationship. For one, their dynamic has completely changed. Sarah was always the professional, Chuck’s knight in shining armor. Now she learns that not only did he probably not even need her protection, but he’s also more professional than her: a better spy, deeper undercover, capable of out-witting the Ice Queen.

In a twisted way, he’s also partially confirming her father’s warning – that love is a con. By Chuck’s admission, the love may be real, but the man she fell in love with turned out to be the one to pull the biggest con on her. Sarah lives in a world of lies, but the members of that world also don’t try to hide their deceit. She knows that Graham, Bryce, Shaw, and other spies – good and bad – constantly manipulate and have hidden agendas. She can trust to distrust them; they’re honest about their dishonesty. Chuck, however, was perhaps the most dishonest of them all in lying about his honesty.

Granted, I’m looking at the most extreme, worst-case scenario here. I’m sure (at least I hope) that a lot of who Chuck is won’t change too much and that the two of them will work things out. As Sarah says, the feelings are still there, now they just have a lot more to work through. They have 37 chapters to do so, and I’m looking forward to it. Thanks for writing!
nevr chapter 37 . 3/20/2021
Plenty of twists and turns in this expanded version. I thoroughly enjoyed reading how Sarah and Chuck adapted throughthe story. They loved each other from the start but it was never that easy for them. Liz and Carina were great. It was frustrating that Carina didin’t want to accept them and tried to convince one or the other to separate, but her confession to Chuck made it seem more understandable. Frost was hard to like and deliberately so, but she got better.
So, another great fic, thanks.
guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2021
Those last were fighting words sir.
If I had leather gloves, I would slap you and demand satisfaction on the field of honor for hitting us in the feels!
You rotten bastard! ;-)
Amelia Wolfson chapter 17 . 1/25/2021
Rastelli kinda reminds me of a mildly sober Jeff. How he would say or do those hyper-observant things which Lester would usually brush off as ludicrous.
AwesomeCasey chapter 37 . 1/22/2021
Even with its share of drama and angst, every chapter of this story was a fun read. The plot was really far-ranging in scope but you brought all the moving parts together in one cohesive tale. Another great addition to your “Chuck” arsenal.