Reviews for The Journey
Once again I have to say you really have nailed down Thomas appears to be going through. I can honestly say that during the last half of the story I could just not put down. I do like the fact that he does try to convince himself to get through this, but with someone like Don it would push anyone over the edge. Whilst i should probably feel the most concern for the fat controller, I find myself more worried for Percy. The way you have described him makes him look like he himself maybe dead on the inside.

I just hope that Don does get what is coming to him. Personally, I don't feel like he does deserve a true backstory. His attitude is more then enough to cement what a horrible person he is. I dare say you have wondered what sort of people wouldn't know how to speak to engines, and I think you have summed it up here.

P.S. The guest was me I swear

Bloopydoo chapter 8 . 9/24
Oh damn.
Oh no. Oh nooo.
Percy has the reaction I had while reading this. What just happened?
Also, Don's history sounds suspicious. "Good with engines" is the biggest, fattest lie I've ever heard.
Poor Thomas.

(Keep it up :) It's amazing)
Please update
JamesTRE chapter 7 . 8/9
This is very deep. The way you tell the story is remarkable, and I'm glad you're going to continue because this is the best story I've ever read so far. There was almost no words of how I could tell you how good this is. Keep up the good work!
dtchapman94 chapter 7 . 8/6
I have to say this chapter has been worth the wait. That whole confrontation between Thomas and Rosie was just spectacular to read. I really do hope you keep her as a prime character in this. With Thomas snapping at everyone, it’s great to see someone snapping back at him. It just feels genuine.
That was so sad, I feel bad for Thomas. He shouldn't taken on his friends and now things are gotten worse.
Bloopydoo chapter 6 . 7/12
Seriously good writing, you've got me excited for the next part! KEEP IT UP .

Ouch my heart.
Kudo Yuichi chapter 6 . 5/1
This is wonderful! James is really in character! Even though it was a sad story but it still a wonderful story! well done!
jriddle41 chapter 5 . 4/21
I hope Lady will be able to help Thomas and heal his eye.

Also a thought/theory: What if the Steelworks Manager had lied to Frankie and Hurricane about there not being enough money for more engines but was actually keeping the money for himself? Should one of the engines or workmen find out this fact, they could become angered at the betrayal, realizing that they had committed crimes all for nothing. As for the manager's punishment, I hope he's executed.
Greg 14 chapter 5 . 3/27
When will we hear the full story of what happened to Thomas?
Transformers 0 chapter 4 . 3/20
Heartwrenching to say the least. They don't make Thomas movies like this anymore.
Heck the only time they did was with Magic Railroad, but it was toned all the way down because moral guardians whined.
MaddGirlz3761 chapter 4 . 3/19
Things are really getting intense now! Man, poor Thomas... At this point, since it's Lady telling the story, I'm wondering if she will actually *appear* in the story and make herself known to Thomas... Maybe she'll comfort him if he keeps having more troubles whIle he's being repaired. Can't wait to read more. :)
All the characters were done well. Good luck with the rest of this very interesting story.
What about D10 as an guardian of Death since Lady is guardian of life who gives lives to engines... while D10 take the engines away with him to the afterlife... imagine him watching over Thomas unseen by all but Lady