Reviews for Betrayed Consequences
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 5/19/2021
Cool tale of course
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 4/27/2020
This is the worst chapter there is for this story. Why because this is nothing but filler and does nothing to move the story forward. I was never a fan of Tenchi I find it stupid that you used it as a sort of crossover into this cross over. I don't care that this was a pause in the story I don't care that you had it were girls discuss there life in general. No I hate that this does 0% for the actual story.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 3 . 12/30/2019
"Couldn't it just be oxygen? That's very flammable,"

No Nabiki, Oxygen does not, itself, burn (usually). It merely allows other things to burn. I'm assuming Major Saotome didn't say that because someone might take it as a challenge, and start messing around with the few substances which can be used to burn oxygen - like fluorine.
beast5200 chapter 15 . 5/29/2019
This was good. I really liked this. The only thing I don't like is the cyborg Russians. But that's a personal taste kind of thing.

I'm really enjoying this series so far. Kinda confused on what is going on sometimes but whatever. That's probably my fault. Things like "Ramna's plan" confuses me. Or it did till this last chapter. She wants Usagi as a mate. That's her plan I guess. Well whatever.

I still like this story even though I can't keep up when EVERYONE is being vague.

-beast5200
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 2/5/2019
So, you got the idea for the Russian Magical Combat Cyborgs from StrikerS? I never noticed that. I thought that it was your own original idea. Well, it's still well executed one. So, anyways, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 2/4/2019
Looks Like I was wrong about this chapter. Oh well.
bladeoftheheavens18122 chapter 7 . 8/2/2018
I have a question about 'Sun'. Is she a reference to an existing story, or just a copy-paste of popular ideas from other stories? she sounds like a story i once found but never could find later. If so, can you tell me where to find it? Loving your story as well btw, hope u are activly updating book 3!
ranjira1988 chapter 10 . 7/28/2018
I feel stupid it took me four re-reads then up until now in this re-read of there-write to realize as of this chapter there are 9 demonic Senshi one for each of the original planetary ones now I'm curious which Demon matches up best with which original in terms of powers personality and role ...
ranjira1988 chapter 7 . 7/27/2018
I've read Aftermath. and the old version of the return and I love Both (this version too) but this chapter/side story always makes me want to see a full cross over adventure with Sun and Darkstar teaming up ... the reactions of each universes versions of characters would be extremely amusing

a fight between the two Genma's over their differing reactions would be interesting and Tenchi and Ryoko's Reaction to a REAL demon woman another version of Ranma at that would be hilarious...
aliesterus chapter 13 . 7/11/2018
Er... Airtimes? I'm going to assume autocorrect screwed you over.
WillItWork chapter 15 . 6/9/2018
I haven’t put this in a review before, but these are really working out. It just flows better. I expect that is the consequence of better knowledge and expections of story direction, cmbined with just more practice.

This has been a lot of fun — thanks for sharing.
Raved Thrad chapter 12 . 5/12/2018
"...and the Science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive." :P
Zyvorg chapter 7 . 4/6/2018
Great job on the revisions so far. I really liked reading the new version of this interlude. It did make me wonder though, do you think there’s a chance we might get another one eventually? You did say you’ve talked with trimatter recently, so I think it would be awesome to see another of these further down the line. Either way, keep up the good work. It’s great to see new ranma stuff, even if it’s not technically “new” per se.
Lord Anime chapter 5 . 3/9/2018
You are doing a good job rebuilding this story. I remember the first time around and these chapters are easier to read in one sitting.
Ashe chapter 2 . 2/18/2018
Excellent as always and I’m very happy to see new chapters coming. If I could make a request though, could you please add a list of who the succubae originally were and the names they go by now. I get confused sometimes. Thanks!