Reviews for FateStay Night: Unlimited Boob Works
Irisbae chapter 1 . 4/13
So, I started this story about two weeks ago, and I can say that I love it. It's a story that really enraptures you and makes you want to keep reading it. But I have one huge issue with this story. Something that's extremely distracting. You use caps way too much to emphasize yelling or anger. Its practically in every paragraph and it gets distracting as the reader. Don't get me wrong, this story is great. You could actually be an amazing author if you ever decide to publish. But if you read a book, there's no constant capitalized words. This story, though as good as it is, could be 100x better if you cooled it with the caps. I see what your trying to do, but there are other ways to emphasize anger, exasperation, or rage. Just something to ponder on.

Anyway, amazing story! Please don't kill Illya! She's too adorable to die! I look forward to your next chapter! Also, have you actually thought of publishing? I bet you would be amazing at it. If you do, please let us know. I'm sure your fans would love to read it. Well, happy writing!
7empest chapter 17 . 3/27
If Salter only wanted Avalon, she would've just taken it from Shirou as soon as they were alone. If she didn't take it when Shirou was wounded, then that would mean she still needs him for something...
Dimihd chapter 17 . 3/27
I hate Salter. I hope she will suffering and then die.
Luckenhaft chapter 13 . 3/21
Meanwhile in an alternate timeline Lady Elaine of Shalot put that B-Rank Riding Skill she had to good use and saved Camelot from ruin at the hands of Mordred's hastiness.

The legend that cemented her place in the Throne of Heroes as a Heroic Spirit who could qualify for the Rider Class is the rather torrid legend of the May Queen, the Rider of Lancelot.

She who resolved the unfolding love triangle between Arturia Pendragon, Queen Guinevere, and Sir Lancelot Du Lac by rewarding Lancelot's victory in the jousting tournament by claiming him then there before all else who were gathered.

Lancelot would go on to say (in private of course.) that Lady Elaine proved herself to be the better lover than the queen herself.

Guinevere was quite furious about getting Cucked by her King and resolved at a later date to arrange a threesome with her King and their shared Paramour to try and settle once and for all that she could ride Lancelot better than Artoria could.

Poor Mordred couldn't handle the degeneracy going on between 'his' father, the Queen, and Uncle Lancelot.

Of course the one responsible for these legends being spread around was Morgan le fay who might have just been telling tall tales since she isn't exactly the biggest fan of the King of Knights.

Regardless the legend of the King who became Lancelot's Rider spread around amongst humanity for long enough that it resulted in Medb having another Servant of the Rider Class with a most unusual mount to go into battle with.

This all amounted to one of the battles between the Berserker and Saber Servants of the 4th Holy Grail in Fuyuki City of the main timeline reaching a most unusual conclusion as Saber's Master and False Master bore witness to a modern day retelling of the legend. Albeit the Mounting and Riding of Lancelot in that occasion was much more aggressive and violent given Lancelot's Berserker status. (Translation: Somewhat Confused Hate Sex ensued due in part to memories and feelings from an alternate timeline manifesting in Saber and Berserker.)

Also Berserker's Master had an aneurism that his Servant decided to dick around instead of win him the Grail War so he could save Sakura. Also also Gilgamesh and Caster weren't happy Berserker cucked them and tried tag teaming Berserker so they could take him out of the war.

It ended disastrously for the Archer and Caster of the 4th War as Saber decided to assist Berserker in taking out Bluebeard and the King of Jobbers. (Mostly because she really didn't like either of those two and saw an opportunity to get them out of her hair.)

I a
I wonder where Salter is taking Shirou (Maybe somewhere private so she can "insist" on getting him to give her the same growth spurt he gave Illya *hint hint)
7empest chapter 16 . 2/7
Where is Salter taking Shirou? Is she going to coerce him into giving her a growth spurt?
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 2/5
I kinda am curious what would happen if Saber got ahold of a jet like lancelot...but then armored it?
LoverOfArtemis chapter 16 . 2/5
Glad that Saber is back.
hughfj08 chapter 2 . 11/26/2020
The bit that gets me in this chapter is that they somehow mistook grape juice for champagne. I don't know what you've been drinking but I have never seen a purple champagne.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 15 . 11/6/2020
Not really a problem, Archer more than likely has more than enough anti-dragon weapons to make a dragon nothing but a large swallow.
Jose-B-DragonMarino chapter 14 . 10/1/2020
wow, it got intense . Hope saber isnt gone for good

update soon
LoverOfArtemis chapter 14 . 9/28/2020
I'm hoping Saber isn't gone for good. She is one of my favorite servants. My first is Nero Claudius.
BlackRazor077 chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
I am quite confused by this fic. The title does not match the story at all. Seriously what is happening here?
bobbya1 chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
Dude its like your writing two different stories at the same time. This is super confusing with the tone and pacing you have.
Yoshiki-909 chapter 13 . 8/28/2020
Artoria is Jelly and what would she give to become her Lancer Version of herself.
Still waiting for ShirouxIllya lemon