Reviews for FateStay Night: Unlimited Boob Works
bobbya1 chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
Dude its like your writing two different stories at the same time. This is super confusing with the tone and pacing you have.
Yoshiki-909 chapter 13 . 8/28/2020
Artoria is Jelly and what would she give to become her Lancer Version of herself.
Still waiting for ShirouxIllya lemon
miholca chapter 12 . 6/27/2020
Holy Shit,Guinivere is so thirsty for Lancelot LMAO
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 6/26/2020
WTF is this? Is this a chapter from a different fic?
nim istar chapter 12 . 6/26/2020
did you forget to add a transition chapter? because its like a different story...
rc48177 chapter 12 . 6/26/2020
huh?
Yoshiki-909 chapter 12 . 6/26/2020
Here I thought we're finally get some lemon and Illya getting pregnant without realizing it (she thought it was a safe day but with her new body changes, it her dangerous day.) chapter.
Not that she wouldn't mind continuing the Emiya Bloodline and making Irisviel, in spirit, proud.
But this chapter appears extending the cliff hanger.
pendragonZx chapter 11 . 5/23/2020
Way more intriguing story than the title and summary would suggest. Good stuff!
Isaac LB chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
Got damn.
I expected many things but not this. I have to admit that although Illya is not wrong that was cruel.
Isaac LB chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Shirou has a future as a Plastic Surgeon.
He would earn millions to finance his activities as a vigilante and have the luxury of going home every month end.
Jose-B-DragonMarino chapter 11 . 5/5/2020
chapter :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2020
It's weird, I was expecting, - when spying the humour tag - this to be another parody or crack and to be honest my expectations wasn't all that high. But then I found myself genuinely enjoying this story.

You do have the humour, with both Castor and Lancer and it was easy flowing, as well as with the others at time's that wasn't out of place or character, and was spot on, the rest of the story also had its share of seriousness, this being the part that surprised me most, with Sabers dream sequence being especially interesting to read, and apart from one or two small issues there, it was extremely well written. How you portrayed her handling of Gwenevere's 'arrangement' with Lancelot was great in particular as I have always believed, well, at least in my mind that was cannon as Artoria obviously didn't have the capacity to care, must have at least felt somewhat indebted to her fake wife enough to let the matter go without issue, hence her reluctance when it was exposed, and I must say, this really is the only fic I've read so far that has mentioned Artoria's Mother. Obviously there was Uther but never much about Ygraine or even Gorlois, who got a mention, so that was good to read.

Overall you've managed to make me second guess my first opinion so I apologise for prematurely disrespecting your efforts and well done for making me eat my words. Keep up the great work.
rc48177 chapter 11 . 5/3/2020
enjoy the good times while they last shirou, they never do with fate
linkjames24 chapter 11 . 5/2/2020
Nice. Lemon next chapter?
Yoshiki-909 chapter 11 . 5/1/2020
Right before the lemon starts!?
Undress of Heaven tease.
I wonder it's Illya unsafe day as well.
I wonder what Irisviel and Kiritsugu are saying in the afterlife as their daughter begins her first mate
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »