Reviews for FateStay Night: Unlimited Boob Works
LuBu081 chapter 5 . 4/4/2020
Technically, by her own words, Caster did get what she wanted, even if unintentionally subconsciously. She made him choose between choices she made, so even if Issei said what wasn't the "correct" answer, it was still one of the options she gave him him and thus, inherently correct.
Yoshiki-909 chapter 10 . 4/3/2020
Illya is both Emiya and Einzbern and she doesn't reproduce, the Emiya Family Blood ends with her.
Sakura and Rin are both Tohasaka so doesn't matter which.
I wonder how long Illya's grown body hits her with lust.
Champion of Fate chapter 9 . 3/5/2020
To be utterly Frank I think you are doing this story and yourself a disservice. The title and summary of the fic lead to the idea that it's going to be a humorous and possibly smut/ecchi. I won't fault you for finding a passion and wanting to have a more serious story but I feel that it could have been accomplished by making a separate story.

Granted that we only have nine chapters at this point so you might have more planned that sticks to the original concept.

Other then the story being misleading and some questionable decisions from some characters, I would say well done and I look forward to your next update.
PasiveNox chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
Great
Dimihd chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
So interesting. Like. But.. where my Unlimited Boob Works /?! :Р
MeteorElDrago chapter 6 . 10/20/2019
Cool chapter thanks for the update so keep up the great work.
PasiveNox chapter 6 . 10/18/2019
Hmmmmmmm noce
Jose-B-DragonMarino chapter 6 . 10/18/2019
I never get tired of the Sakura and rider duo

hope there is more fanservice in the future , as the tittle suggest..xd
Mr.Vegerott23 chapter 5 . 9/2/2019
Good story.
Jose-B-DragonMarino chapter 5 . 8/21/2019
Still interesting how you evolved what looked like a totally gag fic to a legit HGW fic . I would not mind more fan service ocasionally, tought...XD
UndeadMiko chapter 5 . 8/18/2019
I just wanna say this: who doesnt keep dead bodies in their basement? I mean, isnt that what their for?

Lol! Anyway, I freaking loved it! Once more you kept up the good work and I need more. (There needs to be more boobs just saying, it's in the title) I cant wait to read more!
Mo Eazy chapter 5 . 8/17/2019
You would think Issei would have called or gone to speak with Shirou instead of making Shinji his first call. I mean he’s taking Shinji at his word, someone he doesn’t appear to have any prior relationship with, instead of confronting Emiya, which feels more in character with
Issei.

This War’s Assassin seems...really strong. Like, really really strong I mean if each Hassan is that good, our heroes are doomed. Six more Hassan’s like that, let alone ninety-nine more and chances would be good our heroes would be dead this early in the war. Barring use of EMIYA/Shirou’s UBW Hassan could have overwhelmed them by going for the masters.
MeteorElDrago chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
Man things just keep getting more and more complicated by the second. Still great chapter so keep up the good work.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
Ah right, i forgot that this went from an amusing fic to well, this. Honestly not to sold on the later chapters but guess we will see where it goes.
PasiveNox chapter 5 . 8/16/2019