Reviews for FateStay Night: Unlimited Boob Works
The Jingo chapter 4 . 8/13/2019
Kek, nice
Dimihd chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
Man, Shirou write ShiroU. I cant find you.
Pallan Minerva chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
For the future, instead of using asterisks to emphasize text, just use italics. It makes for an easier read.

I think Kirei felt a little OOC. He's usually more... subtle and reserved. Though I suppose to be fair, this is after a Grail War, so he might just have let himself go a little. I'm not sure. It felt off to me.

It was an interesting chapter overall, and I'm glad to see the plot progress. Good work.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
Caster wouldn't have any memory of her previous summon. She isn't like Saber, that isn't actually dead.
Jose-B-DragonMarino chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
I literally said he acted like a berserker back in the second chapter...XD
MeteorElDrago chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
Haha the irony! I somehow knew he would be summoned as a Berserker. Great chapter can't wai for the next update so keep up the good work.
T-B-R chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
oooooh great great
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 6/18/2019
oooooh nice
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
Yas I want to see some unlimited busty Ilya works!
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
Good Work...! 1
Jack Lycan chapter 3 . 5/19/2019
Heh three Emiyas in one spot i wonder how that will work out. Hopefully Shiro can repair Illya's arm/Magic Circuits since she was hit with an Origin Bullet. Does Kiritsugu look like EMIYA Assassin from Fate Grand Order or does he look like his regular self?
Elsil chapter 3 . 5/15/2019
Reading this was a little difficult. You switched from serious to humour and back to serious without much transition. I would recommend either scene planning for that or putting it through multiple edits to counteract it.

~Elsil
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2019
Uhm, was this chapter supposed to make sense?
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »