Reviews for Viral Zone
geekymom chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I loved this story! I would love for you to finish it. I have had both pneumonia and now have asthma.
EpikalStorms chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Oh ho ho! Write more soon! *evil grin*
sallydeathhands chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Oh! You can't end it like this! This is a really interesting idea, and I love it! Not to mention, it's pretty well-written, which many Dead Zone fics aren't. *makes puppy dog eyes* Please, please update!
GreySide58 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Oh, please continue. I really like this story.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Hay this is really good, never thought of what would happen to him if he became ill, well now I am thinking about it so please continue soon so I can find out. PLEASE.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN YEARS WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I need more of this. Sick Johnny is hilarious, what's gonna happen, please come back and writhe the rest i can't wait.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Okay so now i'm at chapter three. and i'm loving it. I love this. Maybe because it's set up in a hospital and Johnny's sick. I like sick people. I hope that doesn't sound crazy but i do. Also it's like being in an eppy. I can imagine AMH doing all of this stuff i'm on the edge of my sit wondering what will happen next.
Goomba Fortress chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
UPDATE
Reius Devirix chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Pretty interesting concept. Please update and more power to you!
HAOCLOSTTRUDEAD chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I LOVE it! Please continue... :)
LOST chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Good job!
Wynjara chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Any more? It's fun in his dead zone.
Dresden-Neville chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
hey i kinda just read your story. and i really like the dead zone, so if its not too much trouble could you finish this please. for me?
sonneta chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
I like this story- it's interesting, and within the perameters set by the show. I can hardly wait for the next part. Poor Johnny!
tai chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
This story was really good...what happens to Johnny? Does he get sicker? Does he spread his illness?