Reviews for Viral Zone
EpikalStorms chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Oh ho ho! Write more soon! *evil grin*
sallydeathhands chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Oh! You can't end it like this! This is a really interesting idea, and I love it! Not to mention, it's pretty well-written, which many Dead Zone fics aren't. *makes puppy dog eyes* Please, please update!
GreySide58 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Oh, please continue. I really like this story.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Hay this is really good, never thought of what would happen to him if he became ill, well now I am thinking about it so please continue soon so I can find out. PLEASE.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN YEARS WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I need more of this. Sick Johnny is hilarious, what's gonna happen, please come back and writhe the rest i can't wait.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Okay so now i'm at chapter three. and i'm loving it. I love this. Maybe because it's set up in a hospital and Johnny's sick. I like sick people. I hope that doesn't sound crazy but i do. Also it's like being in an eppy. I can imagine AMH doing all of this stuff i'm on the edge of my sit wondering what will happen next.
Goomba Fortress chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
UPDATE
Reius Devirix chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Pretty interesting concept. Please update and more power to you!
HAOCLOSTTRUDEAD chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I LOVE it! Please continue... :)
LOST chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Good job!
Wynjara chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Any more? It's fun in his dead zone.
Dresden-Neville chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
hey i kinda just read your story. and i really like the dead zone, so if its not too much trouble could you finish this please. for me?
sonneta chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
I like this story- it's interesting, and within the perameters set by the show. I can hardly wait for the next part. Poor Johnny!
tai chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
This story was really good...what happens to Johnny? Does he get sicker? Does he spread his illness?
DZFAN chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
You said more reviewsmore updates-well,...this is really a great fanfiction. You're a fantastic writer, just the right amount of detail, and no corny lines. You do have the mood down perfectly, showing Johnny's stubborness and disregard for hospitals superbly. Quoting and agreeing with the last few reviewers- please please continue...more please? One thing you should change is the length. You can do this by adding more chapters. PLEASE? :(