Reviews for If You Had Followed Me
clonewars1138 chapter 25 . 1/1
Damn it! more Zutara crap damn it every time i find a good fanfic it's always a god damn Zutara Crap fic, now idiot i regret finding this shit of of story you incompetent useless bitch.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2020
plz make more
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2020
damn
Ailn Aquino chapter 25 . 11/1/2020
Please update. This is a very good job.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/23/2020
I really hope you come back one day
Anonymous3675 chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
First of all, , author, writer, creator, why don't you allow pms, is it because you got sick and tired of them, i don't blame you, but how else will you message other uses or receive messages back about if they like your ships, or not, true, if they done there research the correct way, but do you really think the readers from say usa would bother even wondering what the age of consent is in sweden, true, most of us in the united states are idiots like that, i know i'm also insulting myself as well, too, but if it's the truth, it's the truth, that's all there is to it, and i believe you have more crueler punishments for child rapists, no matter say if one is 12/13 and the other 14 to 15(katara's age most likely), basically in sweden katara would even be arrested for mostly think about dating aang let alone marrying until he turned older and all, right?"
InfectedAnimeMonster chapter 4 . 9/19/2020
this is so adorable and funny
Leafy-tan chapter 25 . 6/20/2020
Please update.
hood man chapter 1 . 1/16/2020
dang. just dang
Myoona chapter 15 . 11/7/2019
Azula is obviously OOC in this but sometimes that's good. Her interactions with the gaang makes me really happy. I wish canon was like that, where she was friends and had good relationship with them
EraserJester chapter 13 . 10/19/2019
I died laughing in this chapter, can’t wait to see what’s next!
BritneyCherryblossom chapter 25 . 9/14/2019
update please!
Makdawg52 chapter 25 . 5/28/2019
Bahhh you can’t just end it. Where do they go from here!?
SHadowKIne77 chapter 25 . 9/8/2018
Also, can't wait for Zuko and Azula the finally catch up with Iroh. Hope new update comes soon.
SHadowKIne77 chapter 25 . 9/8/2018
Great story! I like the Zuko/Katara and Azula/Sokka pairings. I always hated the ending they had for Azula in the canon. But even moreso, I always thought the Canon Aang/Katara pairing was creepy. Call me old fashioned but an 11 year old boy shouldn't be trying to hookup with 15 to 16 year old girl. Also, the story started a little rough but after a one or two chapters it really picked up. I really liked the friendship between Katara and Azula. Again, great story!