Reviews for Gone Viral
eo04 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
is this finished? it doesn't feel finished. thanks for sharing.
Orchids and Lilies chapter 35 . 7/11/2021
Amazing story. I've always loved you writing style and even if this wasn't a regency era story it still touched my heart like all your other stories so keep writing :-)
Melissa Moyer chapter 35 . 6/18/2021
Maybe I do like to read drama... the only thing this feels like it’s missing is the big blowout from tanyas identity being revealed and James getting arrested. I like seeing people get what they deserve.
Maybe an outtake from Charlie’s POV where he’s watching the news to see the breaking story of the senator getting cuffed outside the Capitol Building, and Tanya being repeatedly harassed by Paps, her loosing custody of her boys because you know she assaulted a young boy and while she may have eventually given up evidence against James she still hid it first. Not to mention abandoning the boys to hide from the media fallout. I know she left them with relatives but A lot of sexual offenders loose their kids because of their crimes, and honestly they should.
And please please have Charlie take Mike to court for the wedding costs. He never signed anything.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 16 . 6/6/2021
I sincerely hope Tant a gets what get spoiler selfish add deserves & James gets totally humiliats & ruïnes. I hate pedophiles.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 13 . 6/6/2021
I've real so much fanfiction it doesn't happen much anymore but; I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING, right up until Jasper & Edward arrived. You manager to surprise me. Kudos.
leinchen chapter 35 . 4/3/2021
Hi there,
I so loved this story!
Thank you for writing and sharing it!
Yes, people can be very mean and ignorant with how they hurt other people - I once was such a victim as well - but nowadays with all the media and social media it happens even faster and the results are unbelievable.
I so felt with poor Bella!
But at least she got her happy ending :-)
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
megsie1977 chapter 35 . 2/24/2021
G’day from Strathalbyn in SA!
Just wanted to let you know I’ve read a few of your stories here in fanfic land and loved them! Love that they were from a fellow Aussie too! Thanks for sharing your talents here.
Innocence was great as it set me up perfectly for my Bridgerton binge session over the weekend just gone, so thanks for the lessons!
I know it’s been a while since you last updated here, but I hope to see some more here from you again in the future! I’ve followed you!
All the best!
Megan
eo04 chapter 35 . 2/16/2021
I really really want more of this story...PLEASE!?
twificfan chapter 35 . 12/18/2020
Great story, even if it lacked an engagement ring!
StrawberryFreesia chapter 26 . 2/24/2020
My thoughts... Nah Tanya is disgusting. She Admitted she new what she was doing and took what she wanted irrespective of his wants thoughts and feelings. She new he was underage, wasn't interested in her and was hurt. I don't know what the solution is but i can't stand her. I think worse of her after that phone call then before
Sassyvampmama chapter 35 . 1/22/2020
Thanks for sharing this one with us.
Narges chapter 31 . 9/21/2019
I liked the Emmet scene at the end of the chapter.
Tayjj44 chapter 35 . 8/21/2019
Read this story last and just revisited it. I would love to see a one shot from Mike’s POV .
OWT chapter 35 . 7/22/2019
Wonderful story! Thanks for writing this. The way Bella was bullied but ended on top was amazing. I would love to read about them meeting Markus and what he has to say about leaving so suddenly. And would love it if you could write about the wedding!
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Bella should of stood up for herself. She also should of sued them if nothing else to get Charlie's money back. No Bella has to be spineless and let everyone walk all over her. I hope she finds a back bone soon as far as the internet goes it is real selfish and makes people look stupid to me to make fun of someone else's pain but that is what social media is all about to hurt people how disgusting. I stopped using Facebook and sites like that for that reason. People are to chicken shit to say it to someone face they have to hide on the internet.
2,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »