Reviews for Gone Viral
Narges chapter 31 . 9/21
I liked the Emmet scene at the end of the chapter.
Tayjj44 chapter 35 . 8/21
Read this story last and just revisited it. I would love to see a one shot from Mike’s POV .
OWT chapter 35 . 7/22
Wonderful story! Thanks for writing this. The way Bella was bullied but ended on top was amazing. I would love to read about them meeting Markus and what he has to say about leaving so suddenly. And would love it if you could write about the wedding!
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 7/9
Bella should of stood up for herself. She also should of sued them if nothing else to get Charlie's money back. No Bella has to be spineless and let everyone walk all over her. I hope she finds a back bone soon as far as the internet goes it is real selfish and makes people look stupid to me to make fun of someone else's pain but that is what social media is all about to hurt people how disgusting. I stopped using Facebook and sites like that for that reason. People are to chicken shit to say it to someone face they have to hide on the internet.
Alyscia chapter 35 . 5/10
Finally got to this wonderful story! I am sad it took me so long and I apologize that I didn't comment after every chapter. I get into the story so much that I can't wait to hit the next button. Anyway, you did such an amazing job capturing a survivors view so much, as a survivor myself it means the world to me that you managed this so well.
I love this story it was beautifully written and hit all the feels. Thank you for writing it.
I know you finished posting this story a while ago, but I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it. I like how you referenced the Five Love Languages. I've read it, and the one for kids and it's great. I have a teenage son who needs personal touch - yikes! I also really like the mature characters you wrote in this story, ones who put the needs of a child before anything else. Thanks for the story.
It's me again I just wrote the sappy chapter review. I'm in the middle of this chapter and I think I know what the father is... XO
This chapter really connected with me. I sometimes feel the same as chloe. I have a younger sister who I know is the favorite child between the two of us, but unlike chloe my sister doesn't act like a princess. The similarities between the 2 of us I guess is the feeling of not being enough when it comes to your parents. As the older child I've always felt like I was given additional expectations that might parents have placed on me. Which means when i don't excel on something they expect me to excel I take it horribly. Though they don't do anything bad like yell at me or anything like that, I can just tell from the way they talk and compare me to my sister and cousin's that they feel disappointed with me. Everyday I feel judge by them about how different I am from everybody else in the family, to the point that I try to isolate myself from them to avoid any confrontation with them. I hate that I've done this to myself and my family but at this point I don't know how to fix it. I know this comment is slightly or more likely if topic from the story but, I just felt such a connection with chloe. If you read this thanks for I guess listening to me vent or share my feelings! How you have a nice day!
Just Sus chapter 35 . 2/18
Did he forget the ring? WHAT? Loved this story ...please do a wedding/honeymoon epi. I want to see all these characters together again.
Thanks, Elise...great job!
Just Sus chapter 27 . 2/17
I certainly hope that the public buys the fairytale aspect of this story! And I still think that Tanya need to pay in some way for what she did, but I hate to see her little boys suffer, too. BUT, her husband needs to be stopped...he sounds like a sicko, for sure.
Just Sus chapter 26 . 2/17
I still want Tanya to suffer!
Just Sus chapter 25 . 2/17
I wish that Tanya would be strung up for what she did! But I understand Edward's perspective, too!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 2/17
How sweet! I love Katie! Hope Tanya doesn't try to mess things up!
Just Sus chapter 21 . 2/17
I think it's best that they go public, united. Then, they disappear for awhile!
Just Sus chapter 19 . 2/17
I'm actually surprised that Katie is dealing as well as she is...she recently lost her "Mom," and now her "Dad" is deserting her, although he is about to be replaced by her "real" Dad, who doesn't know her at all! At least she has Bella.
2,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »