Reviews for Fated
Washedawaycloud chapter 6 . 3/27/2019
Ahhhh, I adore this. So good!
Moonsong78 chapter 6 . 3/25/2019
Read all six chapters in one go and loving this!
pagan-seijou chapter 6 . 5/22/2018
Charity is all of us. LOL! What did she call him? Why are they so familiar with each other? Does. Not. Compute. But really, I hope she warms up to Rey. Maybe see that Snoke was inherent evil wrapped up in a gold bathrobe. I can't wait for the next chapter! I do so like where this is going!
pagan-seijou chapter 5 . 5/22/2018
I like it! And I like that the only thing to rattle Tattooine is the flying cheese wedge of doom in the sky!
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 5/12/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
QwertyStrange chapter 6 . 5/6/2018
I KNEW I’d love that assistant! I love getting the outsider’s point of view in reylo stories! So fun!
ToughSpirit chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Damn Hux! Hope Rey and Kylo get outta there. Interested to see more reactions with Sol.
Sweet Trufflepuff chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Love the by-play. Freaked out assistant is always good. And I can see you are having fun with this story. Glad to see it.
superstarem chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Gah love love. Can’t wait to see what happens next
ldsrsc chapter 6 . 5/3/2018
Hux, that old cockblocker.
CarissaRae chapter 6 . 5/3/2018
Ha ha ha .. i love the shock of the assistant realizing Kylo and Rey's romantic relationship... I enjoyed that Kylo ignored it ... it's about time they had another chance to be together...
Shestoolazytologin chapter 6 . 5/3/2018
poor Sol... XD can't these two get a moment of peace? ugh stupid Hux!
ToughSpirit chapter 5 . 4/26/2018
Really glad to see an update on this fic. Cant wait for Rey and Kylo to see one another.
ldsrsc chapter 5 . 4/25/2018
This was an intense chapter! I'm super excited for the next one!
CarissaRae chapter 5 . 4/25/2018
I love them working together to figure things out... I enjoy their give and take relationship. He gives credits and she takes them. She gives advise and he takes it. They don't even realise how much they are supporting each other. I'm eager for more!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »