Reviews for Violet Haired Teachers
Major Mike Powell III chapter 12 . 9/21/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Good question, indeed. Is this for the best? Is it for the best for Rin to keep quiet? Is it for the best for Rin to not tell Kenichi about her secret relationship with Ayane? And...is it for the best for Ayane to move onto Mizuho, Mizuho, her sweet, beautiful, sexy, cute little kouhai? *O*

My goodness, the wheels keep turning, the ride continues, and Ayane still wants to get off...but is Mizuho her ticket out of this mess? Haaaah, my goodness...my goodness, wow~

My heart breaks for Ayane and Rin...Rin and her lack of communication, just playing along with Kenichi...And Ayane having no choice...Rin not even coming back home to her...damn. T_T And Mizuho, sweet, sweet Mizuho...wow, my goodness...

Also...Ayane x Mizuho...it may be so wrong, but...they are gorgeous together, yesh~ *O* They are~both suuuu~per easy on the eyes together, oh wow~ But poor Mizuho...I don't want her to get hurt...T_T

Great work, Yuri-chan. Seriously~ *O* Great work! I wonder what will happen next~! Also, big kudos to Suomi-sensei. *O* She tells it like it is! (Heart)

Major Mike Powell III chapter 11 . 9/18/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Rin...Rin, Rin...she said "FUCK YOU!" to her mom in the previous chapter by spending her money...and this is her mom saying "FUCK YOU TOO!" right back, amirite? XD

Ok, sorry, bad joke is bad.

Ohhh my goodness. This is an emotional rollercoaster...and all Ayane wants is to get off this ride, but she can't. The damn ride never ends! T_T

(Sigh) Daaaamn this chapter...this was tough to read. All the stunts Rin keeps pulling...all at the expense of Ayane and her heart...T_T Goddamn it...Rin...what the Hell is going through her head as she just bends over and accepts her bitch-ass mother's wishes...good *God* that woman is a witch! Rin has gone on record to say she wants nothing to do with her mother's plans for her life...and the witch goes and throws a fiance into the mix?! What the Hell?!

Ohhh my goodness, Ayane...the sheer emotional storm she's going through now...having witnessed...all dat...my God, poor Ayane...QAQ It's absolutely heartbreaking and seriously upsetting...Rin...she says she's doing this for Ayane's sake, and the sake of their secret teacher yuri relationship...and yet she goes and does...that? All in the span of a couple of days?! Jayzus...

What a monkey wrench you threw in there, Yuri-chan. LOL This is heartbreaking and so very intriguing...fingers crossed that Ayane doesn't have to resort to...that...damn! T_T Let everything be alright in the end! The beautiful, beautiful, cute, sexy purple love of Rin and Ayane can weather this storm! ...Can't it?

Great work! Update ASAP! That's an order!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 10 . 9/16/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Haaah, Ayane-sensei, Ayane-sensei, silly, silly woman~ Why is she so popular? (Snickers) Because she's so~beautiful and cute and adorable and precious and curvy and luv~ That's why she's so popular! XD

And~she's running kinda dry, huh? Ohhh her poor wallet! LOL Daaamn, she's burned through her funds this month, eh? LOL Thank God for Rin, then~ Ohhh Rin and her generosity, taking money out of her own su~per deep pockets to treat her colleagues, girlfriend and friends~ So generous! And a perfect "FUCK YOU!" to her mother, amirite? 8D

And Ayane-sensei the Knight in Shining Purple Armor coming to save her darling little kouhai, Mizuho-sensei, from that jerk-ass male teacher? Oh my goodness, that was amazing~! *O* Absolutely amazing~!

Also, big shoutouts to the one and only Yuuki-kun confessing his love for Ayane-sensei~ That's a brave little guy. :3 And Suomi...Suomi, Suomi-sensei...that...animal! X'D Somebody stop her! She's an animal~! LOL C'mon, Ayane-sensei isn't gonna spread her legs for money! Sheesh!
...
But I'll go on record to say I have absolutely nothing against that~ *O*

Great work, Yuri-chan~! Let's see what's next! ;3

Major Mike Powell III chapter 9 . 8/13/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Hey! That's my line! :P Hmmmph~ XD ...But...it *is~* rather accurate~ XD I pitched this "sale" to you for weeks~! XD

A-Anyway~ LOL

First off: thank you~ Thank you, thank you~ *O* You made my vision come to life beautifully, adorable, hilariously, and just, absolutely wonderfully!

Ayane-sensei's dream, her fantasy, her glorious fantasy of seeing her beloved Rin emerge from the depths like a water nymph clad in dat exquisite competition swimsuit...mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm~! My. God~

And...wow~ Ayane-sensei became a gremlin! XD Hiding and popping out to try and convince Rin? X'D That's so~ridiculous and silly and Ayane-sensei is such a treasure~

And she's suuu~per persuasive, amirite? Talk 'bout standing your ground~! *O*

In the end, Ayane-sensei's fantasy came true...and it. Was. Absolutely. Glorious. :'3 Also, big shoutout to Takashiro-sensei and Suomi-sensei~! *O* My. God. Ohhh my God, the two of them wearing matching sling bikinis the color of love...my. God. *Droooooolllllssssss*

This was glorious. Thank you, Yuri-chan~ *O*

Findarato chapter 8 . 7/10/2019
Sorry that I haven't reviewed you. I review pretty much only when I wish to say about something that story misses or give advice. I haven't reviewed because your story is bad, but for opposite reason, I had no need to. Please continue your good work!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 8 . 7/9/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

First off: you're welcome~ :3 Tis just a wee little inside joke, 's all~ LOL (Chuckles) Principal Kassandra the Eagle Bearer~ *O* A goddess of education~ LOL

Now, this...ohhh hoh oh dis~ Oh. My goodness~ Mizuho-sensei~ Mizuho-sensei, Ayane-sensei's darling, gorgeous, adorable, sexy little kouhai...wow~ Yuri-chan, you madwoman~! XD

There's soooo~much sensei beauty in this story~ Like, oh wow~

Mizuho-sensei joins the staff and the story, and wow, she's got it *so* friggin' baaaaad for her Ayane-sempai~ My goodness, she's absolutely smitten! *O* And also, dat pink background and hearts~? X'D D'awwwwwwwwwww! Ayane-sensei to the rescue, Sempai rescueing her precious kouhai from the intruding, nosey Suomi-sensei~ X'D

And wow, Rin~? *O* She's surprisingly precious here~ She was the odd one out, fo' shu~ Poor, poor Rin~ She's gotta learn to open up~! Not be stoic *all* the friggin' time. XD ...But Grumpy!Rin? That's...kind~of friggin' adorable, soooo...~? XD

Great work~! Great work, Yuri-chan. *O* Keep it up~!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 5/4/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Ahhh~ And thus, the secret of Rin's past and upbringing comes to light, thanks to just~a wee bit of research, of course. LOL My goodness. Oh my goodness. Rin...wow. She had it really rough. Daughter of a corporate family. Damn. -~-

No wonder she's the way she is now. Her whole life was planned ahead and she fought back. My goodness.

And Ayane...ohhh Ayane~ Ayane, Ayane~ *O* Good question. Good, good, good~question. Would things have been different? Hmmm~? Heh, I wonder if Ayane actually *wants* an answer to that question. ;3

This is awesome, Yuri-chan~ This is wonderful~ *O* Also, dat Suomi-sensei and Takashiro-sensei~ :D They're soooo~beautiful and sexy and luv and in luv~ The perfect seniors and mentors for Ayane-sensei! (Heart)

Keep it up~!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 2/16/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Haaah~ First off: Suomi-sensei. Suomi-sensei, oh Suomi-sensei. Suomi-sensei. You. Animal! X'D The madwoman! Oh my God, the absolute madwoman! LOL My goodness~! What a friggin' perv! LOL She's now trying to corrupt and stain the precious sexy-cute innocence of Ayane-sensei! The animal! XD

Second: this. Was. Soooo~cuuuute and *dayum* it was sexy in a very simple and silly way~ Like, this whole chapter had this pervy kind of fun atmosphere for almost the entire thing~ LOL Dem. 'kinis. Oh. My God. Dem. 'kinis. *O* Wow~what a bikini collection that cabin on that tropical paradise had! X'D My goodness~!

So. Much. Skin. On shameless, shameless display~ Hell, Rin liked them so~much, she nabbed and took some home with her and Ayane-sensei, amirite~? XD And 'kinis in the bath? *Yes.* To *HELL* with practicality! *O* Swimsuits in the bath FTW!

And then...oh my. Oh my~ My goodness, we have a little bit of a mystery on our hands here, huh? :O Ayane-sensei and Rin bonded...but there were clearly questions in the air. Questions...regarding family. Oh my! Intriguing. Very, very intriguing. What could this particular topic lead into~? I look forward to learning the truth of Rin's family situation, for good or bad.

Great work! And again: Suomi-sensei, that *ANIMAL!* X'D

Semper-Fi! Carry on!

PS: Also, Ayane-sensei speaking English? That's so much yup. Just...yup. Yuuuupppp! *O*
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 2/15/2019

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Haaah~ Once again, the answer to the title is there at the end~ *O*

Rin is stoic and cold, but she is~human, she's not made of stone. She's a strong woman in love and Ayane is so. Very. So very lucky~to be the only one to see that side of Rin~ :'3

And Ayane, Ayane, oh Ayane-sensei~ My goodness! Wow~ Such leeewdness, amirite? Man, Rin really~! did a number on her the previous night, huh? XD Dayum~

And...oh wow~ Wow. Ohhhh wow~ Niiiiiice~callback and reference to one of the best scenes in all of "Bible Black"~ Dayum, dayum~yum! *O*

And then, things escalated! :O Oh my goodness! Takeda-kun, the fucking scum! How dare he?! o.e How *dare* he, the bastard! How dare he...?! Guh! Good riddance, I say! The...bastard! Thank God for Rin. *O*

And also, haaaah, Takashiro-sensei and Suomi-sensei~ Haaaaah~ They. Are. Luv~ (Heart)

Fantastic work, Yuri-chan. This story just keeps getting better~ :'3 I wonder what's next~!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 12/29/2018

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Haaah~ Yes~ That is, in fact, the answer to the title of this chapter~

My goodness, what a rollercoaster of emotion this has been, huh~? Rin's rampant jealousy over Ayane spending wonder~ful quality time with a gorgeous, sexy woman other than her, in the form of Ayane's sweet, gentle, mega~sexy Takashiro-sempai...and Hell, she dun need no dumb husbando~ She has Suomi-sensei! *O*

Ayane's innocence in that revelation scene was. So. Effin'. Adowable I can't even~ :'3 And then, when she, Ayane, makes it right, when she~takes the reins and she and Rin finally~clear the air between them...*O*

Ayane did it~ She did it~! She accomplished the impossible~ She. Tamed. Rin~ *O* She's now the one and only woman Rin will ever look at, ever touch, ever love~ (Heart)

And...it's not over yet~? XD Mou, Yuri-chaaaaan~! XD You! Yooouuuu~! LOL

Welp~ Let's see what misadventures Ayane-sensei and Rin-sensei get into, hmmm~? The violet ain't done yet! *O*

Fantastic work~!
Updat ASAP! That's an order!

The Only Star In Heaven chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
Oh my word this chapter oozes tension! How can Ayane be sure she won't be tossed in the garbage heap like the other women (pardon the language) Great chapter and hope you do more :)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 2/24/2018

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches~!

Ohhh man~ Hoh man! That escalated quickly.

Going from cute, flirty and playful with Rin and Ayane's date, their girls day out in the town, to the beautiful and sexy sensuality of Rin getting intimate~with Ayane...until she goes an inch too close for comfort and Ayane starts to ask questions...really heavy questions laden with implications...ohhh man. :S

Poor Ayane...poor woman can't bring herself to believe Rin's words. U.U Rin has simply had way too many women as conquests prior to her. :S Rin has broken far too many hearts...poor Ayane. QAQ

And Rin...(Soft Sigh) Ohhh man...she has much to answer for. Clearly, when she returns home after Ayane...things will be incredibly awkward. :S

Ohhh man, I can't wait for more! *O*

Great work! Keep it up!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 2/18/2018
Well, well, Li'l Lily~

HOO-RRAH! DOUBLE 1st Review EVAR, Btches~!

Ohhh this story is so~hot. So, so, so~friggin' hot! *O*

Ayane-sensei and "Senran Kagura"'s very own Rin/Suzune-sensei...ohhh God, that comvination, that double~whammy of gorgeous mature purple-haired ladies...ohhh God~ The visuals that reading this puts in my mind...mmmm~! Gorgeous~

And of course, the story itself is su~per cute, so silly, Rin is so incredibly alluring, sensual, a true sensei seductress with loads~of experience, to boot~ ;3

Poor, poor Ayane-sensei~ I feel so~bad for her...not! XD She's such a pwecious cutie patootie here, so cute and so sexy at the same time, just turning into beautiful putty under Rin's loving touch...mmmhmmm~! Rin is like a lioness to Ayane-sensei's gazelle~ I love it, especially now that the younger purple-haired lady has finally~given up and accepted Rin's proposal~

This is awesome, Yuri-chan~! Keep it up, keep it up! *O* This is a genius crossover~