Reviews for Kopa's Pride
Hannah Melissa chapter 15 . 1/25/2019
I can't get enough of Nala! She's such a great mother throughout these chapters and has a good sense of humour which is always important. And I love good ol' Rafiki in this! Especially when he was 'paranoid' when the pair got up in the tree, XD. Also, how he speaks in third-person is a fabulous touch. It just sounds like him!

In the future, I hope Afua doesn't come back to the pride lands seeking to challenge Simba or Kopa (depending) if he returns, stronger and changed, personality and morally wise. I feel like that could break poor Kopa if that happened. Having to fight for his home against none other than his childhood friend.

I'm quietly rooting in the background for Kopa and Lela to get together. Just imagine them being King and Queen together with cubs of their own! It'd just be so cute.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next and probably get some more fluffy sibling scenes between the Prince and Princess of the Pridelands. Don't worry about the time in between updating this, it makes sense actually to work on your Frozen story first. (Which I've read the first chapter of, and let me just say, it was fantastic so far!)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
Nice, will Babu have to leave with Afua or is he not in the story? Since Kopa and Lela are both not in TLK two, will they both have the same fate?
Hannah Melissa chapter 14 . 8/1/2018
Ha ha! The baby sling is finally put to its intended use! I was right, Kopa is going to be a good big brother. Also, I like Kiara's stubborn trait, even as a little cub she has it. That's so cute. And I feel sorry for Afua needing to leave since he's a grown male and all, but I guess it's just the circle of life ;3.

I missed this so much! Welcome back! Don't worry about posting chapters frequently. I know how hard that would be, but please don't discontinue it! I love it so much... but I'm so worried about Kopa's fate cause we don't see him appear in TLK 2. Oh man...
Koga 4 Life chapter 13 . 4/26/2018
I think Kovu will play a good role in this story. I ship Kopa and Boga, yeah but I can accept he's with someone else in this story and I actually like him and Lela together.

Continue this story please. I wanna see more of it.

But question: Is Zira the main/only villian or is there another character? TLK SNA did have villains of their own but I wonder who the antagonist of this story will be.
Hannah Melissa chapter 13 . 4/17/2018
Small chapter but still great as always. Oh my lord... you write Timon and Pumbaa so dang well. Kopa is gonna be the best big brother! I'm dying to read his reaction upon meeting Kiara for the first time. Just imagine the proud look on Simba's face too :").

Even if TLK 2 got A LOT of things wrong I'm glad you're using the characters. I also have a confession; I've only ever seen TLK 2 all the way from start to finish once in my existence. I mean, I've seen a mix up of scenes off and on so I remember everything clearly, but still! I'm kinda disappointed in myself for this but I have a feeling your fic will get me to sit down and watch it *all* again.

I can't wait to read what else you have planned! Though worried as well. Worried for what's gonna happen to Kopa. The Lion King always gets to my heart in and out of the movies, lol.
Hannah Melissa chapter 12 . 4/11/2018
"The cubs of the future are saved!" Kopa has the mind of a King. Always thinking about his (future) people or animals I mean. :3

And poor Zazu he's been through too much with this royal family! I'm surprised he hasn't retired yet!
Koga 4 Life chapter 12 . 4/8/2018
I think what Kopa did for Kiara was cute. You can tell he's going to be a great big bro.
Koga 4 Life chapter 12 . 4/8/2018
Maybe if you're not already decided, Zira finds Kovu and chooses him as Scar's heir because he looks so much like her mate. I'm guessing Nuka and Vitani are around the same age as Kopa but Kovu is a lot younger, just a bit older than Kiara.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
Did you have to add those characters. Timon's family, really.

How can you hate TLK 2 but not part 1 1/2?
Hannah Melissa chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
Thank you so very, very, very, very, VERY much for this! I can't find any stories where Ma and Max get to meet Simba's kid. I love how Kopa remembers her scent from when they first met as a teenie, weenie cub. Now that I'm thinking about it; before, during and after Kopa's presentation could make for a great story *wink, wink.* "Big Pointy Rock" so happy you used that again from the movie too ;D. On here you don't find many stories where characters act exactly as they did in their movie. You inspire me so much how you do it with every single one of 'em! Keep up the amazing work!
Koga 4 Life chapter 10 . 3/31/2018
Ok yeah. I do have to admit this stories good. And I'm not a fan of TLK 2 myself. But the benefit of including it to some degree is it's characters.

The Outsiders do have potentially good backstories. And if this was a What If story with Kop as the lead character instead of Kiara, than there's a good chance the Outsiders would have stayed bad which would make for an interesting plot. Also, maybe it would be better if Kovu was the same age as Kopa and maybe they could have some epic villain vs hero fight lol.

But seriously,it's more interesting when you do put more canon characters on a Fan fiction because you can change their fates and have really cool plot twist that you can't create with an OC.

This isn't at all me hating on your story. I'm slowly becoming a fan but I just really think there aren't enough interesting characters so far.
Toothless 1998 chapter 10 . 3/31/2018
Cool story. This is one of my favourite versions of Kopa in a fanfiction.

I wonder if Kopa will get to be king in this or will Kiara take over as the heir like she does end up being in the canon.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hannah Melissa chapter 9 . 3/19/2018
(I tried watching the first episode of The Lion Guard too and it's just...so off canon. I agree with you and I didn't finish the first one either and I don't plan too. ;D) Wonderful chapter! I swear, with each word I could hear the character's voice in my head. You should right the lines for Timon and Pumbaa in the upcoming live-action Lion King. It's just so well done! Every line of dialogue is absolute perfection! I NEED MORE!
Koga 4 Life chapter 8 . 3/16/2018
I love how Kopa actually acts in character for once. But what about Boga and Babu? Sorry but I ship Boga and Kopa and I can see him being with your OC just turning into a Bella/Edward/Jacob incident (with Afua and Kopa just fighting over her like fools). Really the only thing even close to a love triangle on TLK is Kion/Jasiri/Fuli (since Kion acts like he likes both of them tbh). But on this story Kion isn't even born yet.

What I think would of been better is if you stuck with the canon timeline. How is Kopa already a teen, if he's younger than Kovu who is around the same age as Kiara?

I did however like your writing style and the plot sounds interesting enough.
Hannah Melissa chapter 6 . 3/3/2018
Sarabi and Sarafina make great grandmothers and till this day they still hang out together. I didn't think about it much until now; the fact they share the same grandkids. I think that's just adorable! I also just wanted to say how much I appreciate you bringing up Afua having to leave one day being male and all. I can't tell you how long I've waited for somebody to bring that up in their fic. Wonderful work on this chapter.