Reviews for Omega
Hishin Trueflame chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
dammit i find a good dark stalker fanfiction with senshi tenchi and most of all one of my favorite games ever Rival Schools/Project Justice and you let it die?

i take out a belt that looks like some kind of photo camera and put it on myself i open the central piece and i take a card from my left -WROOOM- it shows a red masked guy with green eyes

HENSHIN!

i put the card in my belt closing it and the belt ligth up

KAMEN RIDO D-D-D-DECADE

a red armor form on my body trasforming myself in Kamen Rider Decade moving the central piece of the belt to my rigth i take out the K-TOUCH i put a card inside of it with simbols i start pressing them one after annother

KUUGA

HIBIKI

KABUTO

DEN-O

KIVA

pressing the final simbol i put the K-TOUCH in the center of the belt and a new trasformation start

FINAL KAMEN RIDO

DECADE

my armor evolve in a more powerful version and i take out a new card with the insigna of Decade on it as it disappear from my hand i start overing up in the air

FINAL ATTACK RIDO

DECADE

all the insigna of Kamen riders show up in front of me and i pierce trougth them with my kick after the last insigna my kick pass through you

"im just a passing trougth Kamen Rider... remember that!"

and wile i turn around you explode
origin of summoners chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
great story
ShadowDragonGX chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
yo man update this story i kinda like how its goin. you should try to finish your other fics to cuz i gotta say man your fics are funny and cool. so keep up the good work man and like you would have your character say sometimes, ja ne.
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 9 . 5/24/2005
love this story please update it
Xero Strike chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
hey omega nother great fic finish it soon dude or ill be forced to write nasty things
Reikson chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Are you ever going to update this? It kicks ass!
mirabilis chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
I really like this story. I hope you get over the writer's block. It will be a real pity if this great story isn't finished.
Gilanor25 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I like it a lot. I like how you portray the characters, not only in this one, but in the other fics you've done as well. I also think that intergrading too many universes will make it difficult the story, seeing as you may have to reference back to them.

Anyways, I enjoyed your fic very much, and I'm waiting to see the next chapter.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Not bad...
Justin chapter 9 . 8/7/2003
Damn! That was cool!

Hey, Omega X, I have an idea for your next chapter. Try having Buds, Lina, and Felicia meet up with Tenchi and his crew. I think it might be good. What do you think?

P.S. I think Sailor Pluto really needs a vacation.
Justin chapter 8 . 7/20/2003
Oh shit. Run for it Buds!
Justin chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
Oh Shit! Dude, make sure Buds watch his back, cause he got the Sailor Scouts, the Dark Order, and Washu on his tail! BTW, cool story.
Aaron The 2nd Trickster Priest chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
Ok, I'm mad now. Who the hell is B.B. hood? I keep hearing about her and I saw her in Marvel vs, Capcom 2. Who is she? Please explain. Senshi, Juraians, Dark order, B.B. Hood. This guy better be all he's rumored to be or you are going to be more dead than, someone who peeks on Lina Inverse. That's pretty frelling dead. Good luck and update soon. I knew I was right about your absorbing ability being able to copy techniques.
TimeReaper chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
I liked this story, could you continue it? It's very original ;)
Orochi Shinji X chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
You have change this into a multi verse fic. Will Buds encounter with the Sailor Senshi will be good for them or bad. Will the crew of Ranma 1/2 make cameo appreeances? Will the Tenchi gange try to kill him? Good story!