Reviews for The Relationship Paradigm Shift
winterqween chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Bloody Brilliant!
I loved it.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
I'm so glad you let me know you'd written more Shenny fics. This one was wonderful!
jose uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
Definitivamente uno de los mejores fanfics que e leĆ­do de esta pareja :D
Chippers chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Usually I don't like stories that have these sorts of bite-sized flashes, but I enjoyed this one. Loved the titles.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Enjoyed this one as well. I do like the neener neener
QOP chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I'd love to read a story about Shenny and their children
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
It wouldn't be Sheldon without the occassional neener neener. Truly enjoyable. Thank you for posting!
DiegoARL38 chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Boy, oh, boy, that was a cute and sweet one, my favourite! This is precisely the kind of story that I like to read. I have enough drama, angst, and BS in my life, so I love to sit back, relax, and enjoy a cute story. Thanks for sharing your marvelous story with us.
Loafer chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
How delightful! A very entertaining read.
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I have unfortunately not been able to keep with with Big Bang since Amy was introduced but I did catch one episode where they theorized what would happen if so and so was not there. I was honestly terrified of the Sheldon and Penny encounter in the laundry room. Thank you for not doing that! This story was sweet, considerate of character accuracy, and just adorable! Shenny is my secret pairing right ahead of Raj and Penny. I must ask though... what would Sheldon and Penny name their children? After Marvel or DC characters? *undignified squee* This is going in my favourites!