Reviews for Much Ado About Ranma
Paosheep chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Well, that was fun.
EmphaticEllipsis chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
One of the very few SI stories worth reading
fallen-songstress-lenne chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
Really good! I always thought Ranma and Akane were kind of like Beatrice and Benedick.
Six-string Samurai chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
par for the course. Good times.
faisdodo chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
Finally! An ending worth waiting for! This was a very entertaining fanfic.
Tama Saga chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
Oh? I hadn't noticed till the end.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
Glad to see you -finally- were able to finish this piece. Thanks for the story and the story within the story.
BTB chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
This is end? Damn! While I admit a fanfic doesn't have to resolve anything, there are just so many opportunities here. Considering how the original ended- How... Takahashi-esque!
BTB chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
Bravo! I always enjoyed this play and you're doing an excellent job in the production. Thank you for continuing.
GroveWolf chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
one mistake, the Dragon Whisker curse doesn't work on Ranma when he's in his girl form, it only works on guys. thus Nabiki would not have 30 feet of red hair.
somebody chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS SUCH GREAT STORY
justafan chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
Wow! the pairing in the movie is almost like the real life with Ra/Ak and Tofu/Kas

this a very good fic PLEASE KEEP GOING
Ghost in the Machine chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
Truly enjoying this, both the play and the actions around it. Although... I think I'm beginning to smell a rat. Or at least the smell of sabotage. 8)
Jaid Skywalker chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
*chuckles* Poor Nabs. Anyway; great chapter and can't wait for more! _
AngelicFairy chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
Hehe...the part where Shampoo had to stick something in Tofu's back to make him look mad was funny. And too bad Ranma and Akane didn't *really* say "I love you" to each other. Only in the play. _ Can't wait for more! *Maura*